TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #2386
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Celirra
    hi roundbox I see you

    how's hanging with raeko going
    whoa shit I missed this post the first time

    I wish I could hang out with fiffer friends


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #2387
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Celirra
      this is legitimately dumb and I'm disappointed because I thought you weren't dumb, backpack

      I don't know what you're expecting here seeing as you told me what it was that set you off about this in the last game that made you shoot me, so either which way you can spin this to just be against me in a wifom-y style ("Celirra is saying this because he's trying to avoid what he said last time!" or "That's what Celirra said last time so he's antitown again!") which just comes off as lazy and poor on your part. If you're trying to pressure me or gauge reactions, congrats and here's a reaction. If you actually want something useful then I hope there's something good later on so you're not just wasting time with shitty pressures like this.
      Originally posted by Celirra
      see my previous post, to which this is literally the trigger to that situation I described

      read my posts you lazy ass

      or how about ask more specific things
      I'm not really feeling Cel as a wolf at the moment


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #2388
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Celirra
        I'm not against a backpack vote but idk if that's just because I'm bitter as a shitty ipa right now
        like damn


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #2389
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          I still don't see cel/manti as a pair

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2390
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            I've mistakenly given people town reads for emotional reactions before, but something about this one feels different

            I'll keep in mind and keep reading


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #2391
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Imma reset blind, i'll ISO him and his d0 eod tomorrow. Getting too tired rn.

              Comment

              • LightManticorex2
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 25

                #2392
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                I don't want to come off as rude for this following post, but I want to see your mindset here

                what specifically about your prior/current play do you think has been bad this game? what are you comparing against? what do you think is making it this way?
                I haven't really been putting in enough time and I've been taking shortcuts this game. Missing near the entirety of D2 prevented me from developing me to player interactions where I can get direct contact with people and press buttons to see the results.

                Normally, I'll have read through the entire thread 3-4 times by now and have something like 8 direct hours sink into the game. I'm at a single read currently and I maybe have 4 hours in this game, almost all of which are in d3.

                This has kinda lead to me developing one viewpoint reads instead of my normal multi-faceted ones and is probably the reason I ended up coming to the same conclusions as xel's fake ones.
                Lock clear

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #2393
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  ^ blah not what i meant. I typed two thoughts together.

                  I'll reset blind, and I'm not sure how much of d0 eod i want to take into consideration when i reread it all again because I think thats like a significant majority of my read on him.

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #2394
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    thanks you saved me an effort post

                    also idk how you can draft a universal statement of truth from watching me post for a collective total of 1 hours in a game as a 3p role which isnt even in this game and attribute it elsewhere

                    but hey I guess some people here are just that good at twg
                    this is something I would like to draw attention to

                    I actually disagree with sunfan here, when he says that "early-game SK play is like town play"

                    at least, it seems to vary by player -- I don't think that's how Celirra was playing his early-game SK

                    he was more trying to blend in rather than actually scumhunt -- which in my mind at least indicates more of a "wolfy" SK playstyle

                    regardless, Celirra's current play is MARKEDLY different from his SK play

                    the one tell I was looking for from Celirra was making direct appeals to players and trying not to make anybody mad

                    he definitely has been trying to make people mad in this game, or at least he has been overly vindictive a few times (especially with me)

                    I am inclined to view this as towny behavior, since it seems like he's pissed off that people are giving him scum leans for shitty opinions (I'm insulting my past self here) -- which, again, is different from my expectations of a wolf Cel play which would probably entail making appeals to those voting him


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #2395
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      brb making meme

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #2396
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        perhaps that's too hard-and-fast of a read right there, since, as he said, making full character reads based on like a single D0 is hasty and can lead to false interpretations

                        I'm still going to keep that in mind as I continue


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #2397
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                          I haven't really been putting in enough time and I've been taking shortcuts this game. Missing near the entirety of D2 prevented me from developing me to player interactions where I can get direct contact with people and press buttons to see the results.

                          Normally, I'll have read through the entire thread 3-4 times by now and have something like 8 direct hours sink into the game. I'm at a single read currently and I maybe have 4 hours in this game, almost all of which are in d3.

                          This has kinda lead to me developing one viewpoint reads instead of my normal multi-faceted ones and is probably the reason I ended up coming to the same conclusions as xel's fake ones.
                          thank you for responding to this

                          I want you and everybody else to know that I am still suspecting you because of your lack of attention to Xelnya yesterday, as well as your general game presence

                          the explanations you provide sound reasonable, but I'm not sure if I entirely believe them

                          It felt like you were intentionally ignoring my pushes against Xelnya yesterday and gunning for an easy town mislynch --- you've said it yourself this game: "wolves don't talk about things they want people to forget", or something like that


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2398
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            if I had to vote between Xiz and Sunfan, I'd vote for Xiz right now and then also have leftover votes to vote dbp some more
                            Celirra was really fuckin mad at me D0 to the point it exceeds OMGUS

                            this is gonna sound wifomy but I think Celirra has the presence of mind not to stick to a vengeance vote as a wolf here


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #2399
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              let me think on that tinfoil pocket shit a bit more


                              I think sunfan and haku are both doing that a bit

                              I bet if one is a wolf the other is too



                              fucking quote me on this


                              that said I think they're both town
                              here he's talking about being worried about being pocketed by sunfan and haku


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • LightManticorex2
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2006
                                • 25

                                #2400
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                It felt like you were intentionally ignoring my pushes against Xelnya yesterday and gunning for an easy town mislynch --- you've said it yourself this game: "wolves don't talk about things they want people to forget", or something like that
                                I think what happened with xel was that I read the thread and made my conclusions, and then went back to look at who had similar reads. Xel had a post that said "who would you shoot xiz/blind/Rapta" and I took those to be his wolf reads. They were very similar to mine, and I gave him town points.

                                I did notice he was very low impact on the thread, but I was willing to net off the town points I gave him from his reads against his thread impact. I thought I had better reads in xiz and Rapta and I could process xel later in the game.
                                Lock clear

                                Comment

                                Working...