TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1636
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I guess a Xel lynch isn't happening
    acknowledging that I've been eating out of sunfan's hands this game but I'm gonna look at xel


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #1637
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      maybe I shouldn't be giving you a pass Cel idk

      instead of feeling like someone is skating by it feels like someone is owning me now
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #1638
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Manti priorizing game of thrones over this EoD is meh.

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #1639
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD



          dont forget manti
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #1640
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            w/e I should focus elsewhere right now
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #1641
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              not a good idea
              oh why

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              maybe I shouldn't be giving you a pass Cel idk
              I agree and idk why you are
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #1642
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Cel having too much fun, better cfd him.

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #1643
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I feel like if Sunfan was a wolf, the wolf team would want to keep him alive and push the game on another player.
                  if sunfan was a known vulnerability to the wolf team, why wouldn't they be content with a case being built on him?
                  in retrospect nobody has really hard defended him other than Xiz (which wasn't a hard defense, more of a "he's last on my priority on the MML wagon" kind of thing)

                  idk I'm having second thoughts but it's too late for me to change
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1644
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    I guess yeah if I had to change one thing about that list I would move Rapta up into "dont wanna kill but /could/ be a wolf"
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #1645
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      It's never too late to change until it's too late duh.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1646
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        if sunfan was a known vulnerability to the wolf team, why wouldn't they be content with a case being built on him?
                        in retrospect nobody has really hard defended him other than Xiz (which wasn't a hard defense, more of a "he's last on my priority on the MML wagon" kind of thing)

                        idk I'm having second thoughts but it's too late for me to change
                        dude
                        Xiz is voting me and says that I'm his top scum

                        he was never defending me

                        blind had like one post about it and fuck you you know damn well its not too late
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #1647
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          Cel having too much fun, better cfd him.
                          I actually have a last-second post ready and written up for before EoD in case this kind of thing happens
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Rapta
                            🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                            Profile Moderator
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            Global Moderator
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1948

                            #1648
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            hakulyte give me your reads
                            Old Quotes
                            Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                            Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                            Originally posted by Mourningfall
                            [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                            Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                            Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                            if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                            Originally posted by gold stinger
                            do u even agrabah
                            Originally posted by gold stinger
                            Today at 12:53 AM
                            I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                            Originally posted by Psychotik
                            When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                            Originally posted by Haku
                            have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                            Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                            OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                            Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                            We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                            Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                            You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #1649
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              Catch up postingz



                              Sure sure.



                              If he really is a PR in what world as town do you post that?



                              Would rather be best buddies with Blind for a whole game kthnx

                              And blind is bad and boring

                              But let's go with this

                              Hatred

                              Why the hell would you post that thing about Haku

                              and freezin you're next
                              xel is wolfing here


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #1650
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                oh why



                                I agree and idk why you are
                                you've said a lot of right things at the right time if you're a wolf

                                its a skill that is almost never natural
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...