TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #1621
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    in progress of looking over xel

    hey xel

    I answered your question at me

    what are your thoughts on it buddy
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #1622
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      whatever that'll probably make haku more happy to keep his vote on me

      whatever
      16 minutes
      if I fucked up in spearheading this with haku, I want to know what your wolf reads are. I know you're adamant about Xel, and I'm pretty confident in my ability to read him so I know I'll take that into consideration.

      You said you had nothing new to dig up, but based on what you know, what would be your top 3 wolves?
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1623
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by XelNya
        Me asking you to be t

        Greg i'll sum up my response as I'm on mobile

        I have pressured freezin
        You've been getting sorted out by others, I figured posing my scum pile atm as a question would be better than a list
        Blinds been getting hit from me since day began and that fuck still has managed to do less than me, even if you feel I've been lacking this day
        since when do you give a shit about what others think about me

        saying you're not ok with blind getting a pass while he's done less than you is the equivalent of telling an officer who pulled you over for speeding that you don't deserve to get a ticket because other people were speeding

        also I think he's done more than you as well
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #1624
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          also just went over Xel's iso quickly and I didn't find anything that stuck out as scummy, sorry sunfan. Even his whole "We can win, yes" doesnt seem bad to me.
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #1625
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            roundbox if you're a wolf and this is revenge for that turbo, well done
            I wish I could play this well as wolf
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • T-Force
              Your world ends with you
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 4753

              #1626
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Code:
              [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/20/17 at 8:46 PM
              [u]Subject: [b]Day 2 Vote Count[/b][/u]
              
              [b]the sun fan: 3[/b] - Xiz [1389], Hakulyte [1509], Rapta [1555]
              -
              [b]Rapta: 2[/b] - blindreper1179 [863], XelNya [1098]
              -
              [B]blindreper1179: 1[/B] - LightManticoreX2 [1153]
              [b]XelNya: 1[/b] - the sun fan [1175]
              [b]LightManticoreX2: 1[/b] - Celirra [1375]
              [b]Celirra: 1[/b] - Wayward Vagabond [1580]
              
              Yet to Vote: roundbox, DaBackpack
              
              Phase ends in [B][COLOR="Red"]14 minutes[/COLOR][/B].
              Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #1627
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                blind

                lets see
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #1628
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  ???
                  I feel like if Sunfan was a wolf, the wolf team would want to keep him alive and push the game on another player.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1629
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    the tl;dr is something like

                    really don't wanna kill
                    blind
                    cel
                    haku

                    don't wanna kill but /could/ be wolves
                    dbp
                    roundbox
                    WV

                    acceptable lynches
                    freezin
                    manti

                    desired lynches
                    xiz
                    xel

                    leaving my vote on Xel.

                    I think Haku already said this, if it wasn't haku then it was Cel, and he said that Xel's iso is quite lacking. I think that's the biggest tell here.
                    nothing has changed since then roundbox

                    tie between manti and freezin I guess gets broken as

                    xiz/xel/manti
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1630
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      16 minutes
                      if I fucked up in spearheading this with haku, I want to know what your wolf reads are. I know you're adamant about Xel, and I'm pretty confident in my ability to read him so I know I'll take that into consideration.

                      You said you had nothing new to dig up, but based on what you know, what would be your top 3 wolves?
                      what are you thoughts on xel now


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #1631
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        fuck I forgot about manti again

                        I moved my vote off him there I know


                        but

                        I don't actually mind a manti lynch right now

                        tf was his emergence then disappearance

                        I thought he'd be back but nop
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #1632
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          also just went over Xel's iso quickly and I didn't find anything that stuck out as scummy, sorry sunfan. Even his whole "We can win, yes" doesnt seem bad to me.
                          I don't give a shit about that last part

                          whatever though. we haven't agreed on very many reads so I guess I'm not surprised but thanks for looking I guess.
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1633
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            I guess a Xel lynch isn't happening
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #1634
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              dont forget manti, everyone
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1635
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                dont forget manti, everyone
                                not a good idea


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...