TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #2371
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by LightManticorex2
    If your indignation is from me offering up a lynch that is not me with conviction, then sure. You have the right to view me as a wolf because I've had a bad game. Hard defending xel last phase doesn't make me look good and I'll admit that.

    But I'm not going to stop evolving my reads. Xiz saved my life, and a wolf would have let me die there. Rapta also voted xel early enough to be able to change it and didn't. There's no reason for either of them to stay at the bottom of my list, and with both of them moving up, cel drops to rock bottom and his actions and votes fit being partners with xel.
    with this in mind, weren't you going to do a hard reset? this seems like an update to an existing reads list, which is fine, but contradicts what you've said so far


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • LightManticorex2
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 25

      #2372
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      it's more that you say something like "Cel is the best lynch here" without any visible progress to this conclusion, as if to brush off your own play from yesterday

      I expect to see justification for this conclusion of yours
      Fair, the last paragraph of the post you quoted is my justification.
      Lock clear

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #2373
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by LightManticorex2
        Cel's the right lynch here.
        to put this simply, "you haven't earned this"


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • LightManticorex2
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 25

          #2374
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          with this in mind, weren't you going to do a hard reset? this seems like an update to an existing reads list, which is fine, but contradicts what you've said so far
          A hard reset is gonna be me re-isoing all the living with xel being a wolf added. I will probably get to this tomorrow? I hope?
          Lock clear

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2375
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by LightManticorex2
            Fair, the last paragraph of the post you quoted is my justification.
            for what it's worth I'm still going to look into Celery, but the rapid attention he's gotten so far is a little unsettling and reminds me of the rapid push onto Rapta the beginning of last phase


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #2376
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by LightManticorex2
              A hard reset is gonna be me re-isoing all the living with xel being a wolf added. I will probably get to this tomorrow? I hope?
              that's fine


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2377
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                PLAYER SIGN-UPS
                4.) blindreper1179
                5.) Gradiant / Wayward Vagabond
                6.) Celirra
                9.) Xiz
                11.) LightManticoreX2
                12.) DaBackpack
                13.) FreezinIce - Rapta

                Picking 2 from this pool

                I think Xiz and Rapta are pure

                leaving 2 in blind/WV/Celirra/Manti


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2378
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Xiz, since you're here, can you explain why you voted Manti then switched to Xel


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #2379
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    in the span of like 20 seconds


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #2380
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      ISOing Celirra

                      I want to apologize to everybody in the FFRTWG community for posting so much in my games, I now feel the suffering of having to read through a fuckton of posts


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • LightManticorex2
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 25

                        #2381
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        there's what? 7 players alive?

                        I'm not lynching myself
                        I probably never lynch backpack for general gameplay
                        I probably never lynch xiz for his reaction to xel's snipe attempt.

                        This leaves cel/wv/Rapta/blind

                        Rapta buys himself a phase for putting his vote on xel. I don't think we lynch him this phase.

                        Wv is pushing cel so I don't see w/w pair here, also I've liked his and gradients gameplay.

                        Cel and blind just sorta fall out the bottom right now.
                        Lock clear

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #2382
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          Xiz, since you're here, can you explain why you voted Manti then switched to Xel
                          In the last min it was like, Manti vs Cel. Then I got paranoid as fuck. Started doubting you DBP, and didn't think Xel would flip wolf. Then xel's vote came outta fucking left field when he was silent for like an hour, which to me meant he was lurking the entire time instead of game solving. Impulse really lol

                          Comment

                          • LightManticorex2
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2006
                            • 25

                            #2383
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Is the game as easy as xel/cel/blind?
                            Lock clear

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #2384
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                              You'd be wrong, I'm just playing really bad.
                              I don't want to come off as rude for this following post, but I want to see your mindset here

                              what specifically about your prior/current play do you think has been bad this game? what are you comparing against? what do you think is making it this way?


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #2385
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                I'm not trying to twist the knife or anything, those questions are actually to determine your alignment


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...