TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #2161
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by LightManticorex2
    You're missing my point. I'm fine with you pushing sunfan initially. I'm also okay with your vote. What I'm not okay with is that you were the first person to vote him D2 and he literally made 100+ posts about his thoughts on the game, where his head was, what he was thinking and trying to do, and you lynched him anyway.

    I don't think human xiz sees all this and still lynches sunfan.i think he evolves his read and moves on.
    post quantity =/= alignment indicative. Good wolves can post a shit ton of possible theories, greg is a good wolf, this was a probability. And about me, I got nothing to say but you are wrong, and your read on me needs to evolve.

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    I think a novice wolf would work way harder to still consistent and would be way more self-aware of their own behavior since they would be feel under the lens more
    If hes a wolf, think he was coached?

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I have a code of honor to lynch everyone who say things like this.
    I explained literally what it was today. Literally today, it was about what I thought DBP's bluehunting was. Come on dude...


    Manti, if you are actually town here can you please actually play the game next game? It's getting really annoying to play with dude.

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #2162
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      saying X/X/X is a team or Y/Y/Y or Z/Y/X is pretty farfetched with no caught wolves. Literally anyone is possible right now that isn't pretty much cleared, aka you Haku. Saying a team is weird and couldn't be possible right now limits us on who we think we should lynch. You're correct that we should have a small pool, but we should have that small pool, not take away from it because the pool being a team doesn't seem right.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #2163
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        sunfan cannot be a wolf here based on last night's nightkill I think
        Why would Sunfan never NK H&H ?

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #2164
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Xiz
          If hes a wolf, think he was coached?
          How he's posting and how he's thinking are on two completely different levels.

          Comment

          • LightManticorex2
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 25

            #2165
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Xiz
            Manti, if you are actually town here can you please actually play the game next game? It's getting really annoying to play with dude.
            Doing the best I can with what time I have.
            Lock clear

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #2166
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              I think if Blind fused with Manti, you would get Rapta.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #2167
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Except that the posting style is still completely different.

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #2168
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I think if Blind fused with Manti, you would get Rapta.
                  what
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #2169
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    Well, this is hard to defend because it's like Xel deserted the thread.
                    Have you nerlver once bothered to skim what times im most active

                    Its like i have a job or something.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #2170
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      Have you nerlver once bothered to skim what times im most active

                      Its like i have a job or something.
                      I think you're town. Do you agree ?

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #2171
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        Compare against Xelnya, who by no means is a novice per se, but is extremely reserved in his actual game efforts

                        He's HERE and PRESENT and YELLS A LOT

                        but he is lacking in anything that can be called "spirit" and investigating

                        Rapta is derping but he's solving the game in his own way --- or at least trying

                        Xelnya is doing jack shit and just yelling at people in order to convince them he's town
                        I tried to defend myself from accusations, I didn't exactly do nothing. If I tossed names into a pile, you'd say I'm deflecting.

                        If I gave you a reads list you're going to use the fact it's almost the same as Manti's to lynch one of us, probably me, which puts us in a shittier place.

                        If you wanna know where i sit it's where i feel my best lynches are similar and I feel you giving rapta a slight pass for being a "novice" is fucking lazy as a read because you ignore freezin entirely when you say that.

                        Im not voting right now to prevent preemptive insta and you know that.

                        I'll lynch from this pile:

                        Blind
                        Rapta
                        Myself

                        No others unless someone like Haku convinces me another person is better.

                        And I won't vote myself.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #2172
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          hakulyte permanently etched into my "never lynch this game" list
                          Oh.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #2173
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Xel, would you vote Manti or Xiz ?

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #2174
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Rapta is actually an ok vote from you tbh.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #2175
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Celirra

                                Revenge vote.

                                Comment

                                Working...