TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #2116
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by LightManticorex2
    I don't buy this one bit

    we mislynch Rapta today and tomorrow you're going to flip on blind and lynch him in mylo

    xelnya needs to die TODAY


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #2117
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      rapta's posts are so... contradictory and free-form that I can't see a novice wolf making them

      I think a novice wolf would work way harder to still consistent and would be way more self-aware of their own behavior since they would be feel under the lens more


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • LightManticorex2
        FFR Player
        • May 2006
        • 25

        #2118
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Please don't take me memeing blind's "why not both" as a desire to lynch both xel and rapta.

        It just reminded me of the commercial and I'm hungry.
        Lock clear

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #2119
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Compare against Xelnya, who by no means is a novice per se, but is extremely reserved in his actual game efforts

          He's HERE and PRESENT and YELLS A LOT

          but he is lacking in anything that can be called "spirit" and investigating

          Rapta is derping but he's solving the game in his own way --- or at least trying

          Xelnya is doing jack shit and just yelling at people in order to convince them he's town


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2120
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            I think that was a good choice of words

            "spirit", or "desire", or "drive"

            there are players I can feel a "spirit" from and that guides my town reads

            there are players that lack "spirit" and that indicates wolfiness

            you can see glimmers of spirit from rapta

            I can't see any desire to progress the game from Xelnya


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #2121
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              the above post is only going to make sense to me and I get it but I wanted to put it out there


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • LightManticorex2
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 25

                #2122
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                Compare against Xelnya, who by no means is a novice per se, but is extremely reserved in his actual game efforts

                He's HERE and PRESENT and YELLS A LOT

                but he is lacking in anything that can be called "spirit" and investigating

                Rapta is derping but he's solving the game in his own way --- or at least trying

                Xelnya is doing jack shit and just yelling at people in order to convince them he's town
                Someone was giving me a bunch of shit for having a few of these similar feelings in my reads list.
                Lock clear

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2123
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                  Someone was giving me a bunch of shit for having a few of these similar feelings in my reads list.
                  I don't care


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #2124
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Rapta
                    you are doing haku stuff, plus town read by everyone else

                    you are not wolf
                    Define haku stuff

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #2125
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      people gave me shit in the last game for not shooting freezin in the night

                      this time I am going to fight until the bitter end for my beliefs


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #2126
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I think Celirra is the active wolf poster. He prepared a post "in case he dies" last phase and I think that's bullshit because he wasn't in danger.

                        WV had no serious effort in the game until I told him to care more.

                        Rapta is being a sheep.
                        You weren't the reason I put in effort fyi

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #2127
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                          Soft shell taco AND hard shell tacooooo
                          Medium shell taco !!!!

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #2128
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            I don't agree with you on rapta dbp

                            Comment

                            • LightManticorex2
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2006
                              • 25

                              #2129
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              I don't agree with you on rapta dbp
                              Expand on this please.
                              Lock clear

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #2130
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I currently have Freezin as top scum. The main points in my mind are
                                1) Shamelessly sheeping roundbox on his take on Freezin's vote yesterday. I think the best thing I can do come Sunday is look for Freezin's progression like he told me to, because I think that will be the tell-all.

                                2) This is kind of funky, and this was not as strong before I saw that HNH was the nightkill, but I just cannot get into Freezin's headspace for lying to HNH about playing with custom usertitles turned off. I see no townie reason for it. I can only see wolfy reasons for it. It really only reads to me like an attempt to get pressure off of himself, it would undermine HNH's already flimsy reason for voting Freezin.

                                IDK. Part of it like... I know that part of it is because Freezin /was/ actually upset with HNH regardless of Freezin's alignment. I know part of it didn't have anything to do with the game. But I really can't shake the feeling that its not the whole picture here. Freezin really is a very calculating player, and even little things like lie about having custom user titles turned off is not out of his range as either alignment. I just can't shake the feeling that based on how the whole situation played out, that it was wolf!Freezin.
                                Rapta, do you have any ideas what's going on here?

                                Comment

                                Working...