TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • T-Force
    Your world ends with you
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 4753

    #2536
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Code:
    [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/26/17 at 6:08 PM
    [u]Subject: [b]Day 4 Vote Count[/b][/u]
    
    [b]LightManticorex2: 1[/b] - Celirra [2452]
    [b]blindreper1179: 1[/b] - Wayward Vagabond [2501]
    -
    [i]Unvote[/i] - blindreper1179 [2519]
    
    Yet to vote - Xiz, LightManticorex2, DaBackpack, Rapta
    
    
    
    [B]There are [COLOR="Red"]2 hours and 52 minutes[/COLOR] remaining in the phase.[/B]
    
    Theme for the final stretch
    Last edited by T-Force; 08-26-2017, 05:08 PM.
    Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

    Comment

    • LightManticorex2
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 25

      #2537
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Just noticed something about the D2 EOD.

      Blind was on Xel before his self vote. Makes the attempted vote change from xel--> blind really drastic. And it really looks like blind was trying to save xel and got lost in the votecount.
      Lock clear

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #2538
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Celirra
        I feel like xiz is ignoring manti very heavily and even then they're trying to not tie each other together

        the only thing that helps is they were both somewhat tied against xel @ last eod, to... varying degrees
        I guess interpret it how I treated you d0

        I ignored you, other fish to fry

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #2539
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Xiz
          I guess interpret it how I treated you d0

          I ignored you, other fish to fry
          you can't honestly be ignoring manti as being a potential wolf
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Rapta
            🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
            Profile Moderator
            FFR Simfile Author
            Global Moderator
            • Dec 2010
            • 1948

            #2540
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Xiz
            I guess interpret it how I treated you d0

            I ignored you, other fish to fry
            what other fish were you eyeing before blind's slip?
            Old Quotes
            Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
            Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
            Originally posted by Mourningfall
            [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
            Originally posted by Xiz
            Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
            Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
            Originally posted by Prawnskunk
            if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
            Originally posted by gold stinger
            do u even agrabah
            Originally posted by gold stinger
            Today at 12:53 AM
            I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
            Originally posted by Psychotik
            When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
            Originally posted by Haku
            have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




            Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
            OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
            Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
            We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
            Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
            You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

            Comment

            • LightManticorex2
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 25

              #2541
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Celirra
              you can't honestly be ignoring manti as being a potential wolf
              Loose the human lynch you were trying to push for today?
              Lock clear

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #2542
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                Loose the human lynch you were trying to push for today?
                shh manti we're supposed to keep that plan in wolf chat!!!
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Rapta
                  🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                  Profile Moderator
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  Global Moderator
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1948

                  #2543
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  shh manti we're supposed to keep that plan in wolf chat!!!
                  ???
                  Old Quotes
                  Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                  Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                  Originally posted by Mourningfall
                  [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                  Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                  Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                  Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                  if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  do u even agrabah
                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  Today at 12:53 AM
                  I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                  Originally posted by Psychotik
                  When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                  Originally posted by Haku
                  have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                  Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                  OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                  Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                  We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                  Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                  You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #2544
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    you can't honestly be ignoring manti as being a potential wolf
                    I'm not, but talking about others is important. I literally posted a page ago of the scenarios and manti was in a bunch of them soooo

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #2545
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Rapta
                      what other fish were you eyeing before blind's slip?
                      Take a look at any of my posts before blinds thing and you will find your answer

                      Comment

                      • LightManticorex2
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 25

                        #2546
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Take a look at any of my posts before blinds thing and you will find your answer
                        Just gonna say this has been happening a lot this game and I don't like it. People are asking questions of other people and they're being diverted to other parts of the thread that they may or may not find. Let's just answer the questions in the future. You can be snippy too, but there's no reason for us to obfuscate.
                        Lock clear

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #2547
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Uuuuugh or you can acknowledge him being lazy.

                          Cel/manti/wv were my biggest targrtd besides blind, on phone won't be quoting soz

                          Comment

                          • LightManticorex2
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2006
                            • 25

                            #2548
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            I did say you can be snippy too. You can also call him out as lazy!

                            Still should answer the question. And thank you for doing so.
                            Lock clear

                            Comment

                            • T-Force
                              Your world ends with you
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 4753

                              #2549
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Code:
                              [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/26/17 at 8:00 PM
                              [u]Subject: [b]*no subject*[/b][/u]
                              
                              So uhh... where are all my beautiful Players?
                              There's [B][COLOR="Red"]1 hour[/COLOR] remaining[/B], everyone.
                              Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                              Comment

                              • LightManticorex2
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2006
                                • 25

                                #2550
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Not a very busy EOD huh
                                Lock clear

                                Comment

                                Working...