TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #2416
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by T-Force
    Code:
    [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/20/17 at 9:05 PM
    [u]Subject: [b]Final Day 2 Vote Count[/b][/u]
    
    First things first, unlike Day 1 where I posted early -and thus counted Gradiant's vote- 
    I posted on time for EoD so any post containing a vote after [1694] does not get counted.
    
    [b][COLOR="Red"]the sun fan: 4[/COLOR][/b] - Xiz [1389], Hakulyte [1509], Rapta [1555], roundbox [1687]
    -
    [b]XelNya: 3[/b] - the sun fan [1175], DaBackpack [1649], blindreper1179 [1664]
    [b]blindreper1179: 3[/b] - LightManticoreX2 [1153], Celirra [1627], Wayward Vagabond [1688]
    -
    [b]Rapta: 1[/b] - XelNya [1098]
    Originally posted by T-Force
    Code:
    [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/17/17 at 9:06 PM
    [u]Subject: [b]Final Day 1 Vote Count[/b][/u]
    
    [U]Final Votecount:[/U]
    [B][COLOR="Red"]MixMasterLar: 5[/COLOR][/B] - the sun fan [80], DaBackpack [800], roundbox [820], FreezinIce [832], Hakulyte [849]
    -
    [b]blindreper1179: 2[/b] - Celirra [791], LightManticoreX2 [841]
    [b]FreezinIce: 2: [/b] - Hateandhatred [606], Gradiant [853] (due to being posted at 8:59 despite me saying to stop posting, I will count this vote)
    -
    [b]the sun fan: 1[/b] - MixMasterLar [343]
    [b]Celirra: 1[/b] - blindreper1179 [472]
    [b]Hateandhatred: 1[/b] - XelNya [524]
    [b]DaBackpack: 1[/b] - Xiz [609]
    Originally posted by T-Force
    Code:
    [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/23/17 at 10:03 PM
    [u]Subject: [b]Final Day 3 Vote Count[/b][/u]
    
    [b][COLOR="Red"]XelNya: 4[/COLOR][/b] - DaBackpack [2215], Rapta [2239], Hakulyte [2272], Xiz [2318]
    -
    [b]Rapta: 2[/b] - LightManticoreX2 [1885], Wayward Vagabond [2315]
    [b]LightManticoreX2: 2[/b] - Celirra [2021], XelNya [2316]
    -
    Didn't vote: blindreper1179
    quoting to help myself.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #2417
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Vote pattern

      4.) blindreper1179- celery, Xel, no vote(would of been Xel but I guess that's irrelevant)
      U, W,NV
      5.)*Gradiant*/ Wayward Vagabond- freezin, blind, rapta
      U, U, U
      6.) Celirra- blind, blind, Manti
      U,U,U
      9.) Xiz- DBP, sunfan, Xel
      U,T,W
      11.) LightManticoreX2- blind, blind, rapta
      U,U,U
      12.) DaBackpack-MML, Xel, Xel
      T,W,W
      13.)*FreezinIce*- Rapta-MML, sunfan, Xel
      T,T,W,

      what I feel from this is.
      DBP is town because you can bus, but I dont see trying to lynch your partner twice in a row like he did.
      Rapta I feel voted Xel for town cred, as the first two days he was on both lynches and both were town.
      Cel and Manti are on the same team. Both went me, me, and then split because Manti won't vote himself. I think they're w/w, but t/t is possible.
      WVs spot has avoided the lynch every phase. I dont like that. Wolf playing safe? Or town not wanting attention? Wolf if cel or Manti are flipped town.
      Xiz I feel is town, he didn't have to vote Xel in the last phase.

      To summarize, I definitely won't lynch dbp, xiz is next, but he's at a small possibility.
      WV and rapta are a team or cel and Manti are a team.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • Rapta
        🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
        Profile Moderator
        FFR Simfile Author
        Global Moderator
        • Dec 2010
        • 1948

        #2418
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        yeah i was on two town wagons but thats only because we know they have been town

        other people have been on town wagons too but we just don't know they are town yet

        also how is a wolf lynching another wolf a good play at all? you lose another nightkill
        Old Quotes
        Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
        Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
        Originally posted by Mourningfall
        [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
        Originally posted by Xiz
        Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
        Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
        Originally posted by Prawnskunk
        if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
        Originally posted by gold stinger
        do u even agrabah
        Originally posted by gold stinger
        Today at 12:53 AM
        I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
        Originally posted by Psychotik
        When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
        Originally posted by Haku
        have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




        Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
        OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
        Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
        We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
        Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
        You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

        Comment

        • Rapta
          🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
          Profile Moderator
          FFR Simfile Author
          Global Moderator
          • Dec 2010
          • 1948

          #2419
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          d, as the first two days he was on both lynches and both were town.
          Cel and Manti are on the same team. Both went me, me, and then split because Manti won't vote himself. I think they're w/w, but t/t is possible.
          WVs spot has avoided the lynch every phase. I dont like that. Wolf playing safe? Or town not wanting attention? Wolf if cel or Manti are flipped town.
          Xiz I feel is town, he didn't have to vote Xel in the last phase.

          To summarize, I definitely won't lynch dbp, xiz is next, but he's at a small possibility.
          WV and rapta are a team or cel and Manti are a team.
          are you saying you want a cel or manti lynch for information?
          Old Quotes
          Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
          Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
          Originally posted by Mourningfall
          [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
          Originally posted by Xiz
          Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
          Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
          Originally posted by Prawnskunk
          if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
          Originally posted by gold stinger
          do u even agrabah
          Originally posted by gold stinger
          Today at 12:53 AM
          I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
          Originally posted by Psychotik
          When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
          Originally posted by Haku
          have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




          Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
          OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
          Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
          We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
          Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
          You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #2420
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Rapta
            yeah i was on two town wagons but thats only because we know they have been town

            other people have been on town wagons too but we just don't know they are town yet

            also how is a wolf lynching another wolf a good play at all? you lose another nightkill
            You're not wrong, but we should go off info we know, not what we don't know.
            And distancing helps keep a wolf alive. If done right.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Rapta
              🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
              Profile Moderator
              FFR Simfile Author
              Global Moderator
              • Dec 2010
              • 1948

              #2421
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              You're not wrong, but we should go off info we know, not what we don't know.
              And distancing helps keep a wolf alive. If done right.
              so by that logic its best to lynch a sucky town player if they screwed up twice and lynched towns?
              Old Quotes
              Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
              Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
              Originally posted by Mourningfall
              [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
              Originally posted by Xiz
              Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
              Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
              Originally posted by Prawnskunk
              if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
              Originally posted by gold stinger
              do u even agrabah
              Originally posted by gold stinger
              Today at 12:53 AM
              I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
              Originally posted by Psychotik
              When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
              Originally posted by Haku
              have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




              Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
              OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
              Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
              We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
              Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
              You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

              Comment

              • Rapta
                🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                Profile Moderator
                FFR Simfile Author
                Global Moderator
                • Dec 2010
                • 1948

                #2422
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                instead of looking for a wolf?
                Old Quotes
                Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                Originally posted by Mourningfall
                [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                Originally posted by Xiz
                Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                Originally posted by gold stinger
                do u even agrabah
                Originally posted by gold stinger
                Today at 12:53 AM
                I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                Originally posted by Psychotik
                When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                Originally posted by Haku
                have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #2423
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Rapta
                  so by that logic its best to lynch a sucky town player if they screwed up twice and lynched towns?
                  The problem is we don't know if they are sucky town or sucky wolf. You can't say you're town and expect people to believe you

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #2424
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Rapta
                    are you saying you want a cel or manti lynch for information?
                    Yes. More so cel.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Rapta
                      🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                      Profile Moderator
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      Global Moderator
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1948

                      #2425
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                      The problem is we don't know if they are sucky town or sucky wolf. You can't say you're town and expect people to believe you
                      i was wondering is that if we are VERY SURE someone is town, but they keep lynching other townies, should we lynch them?
                      Old Quotes
                      Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                      Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                      Originally posted by Mourningfall
                      [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                      Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                      Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                      if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                      Originally posted by gold stinger
                      do u even agrabah
                      Originally posted by gold stinger
                      Today at 12:53 AM
                      I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                      Originally posted by Psychotik
                      When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                      Originally posted by Haku
                      have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                      Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                      OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                      Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                      We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                      Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                      You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #2426
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Rapta
                        i was wondering is that if we are VERY SURE someone is town, but they keep lynching other townies, should we lynch them?
                        It's more than just wagons that you have to look into

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #2427
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Rapta
                          so by that logic its best to lynch a sucky town player if they screwed up twice and lynched towns?
                          There's a difference though.
                          Haku had the same vote pattern as your slot, and he was town. But do you see how he acted and tried to progress the game? You haven't really come off as town except to dbp, and that's not good this late in the game.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • Rapta
                            🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                            Profile Moderator
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            Global Moderator
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1948

                            #2428
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            There's a difference though.
                            Haku had the same vote pattern as your slot, and he was town. But do you see how he acted and tried to progress the game? You haven't really come off as town except to dbp, and that's not good this late in the game.
                            haku has played this game so many times of course he knows how to progress the game

                            i think this is my third game
                            also i am not the best at this game imo
                            Old Quotes
                            Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                            Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                            Originally posted by Mourningfall
                            [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                            Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                            Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                            if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                            Originally posted by gold stinger
                            do u even agrabah
                            Originally posted by gold stinger
                            Today at 12:53 AM
                            I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                            Originally posted by Psychotik
                            When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                            Originally posted by Haku
                            have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                            Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                            OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                            Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                            We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                            Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                            You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #2429
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              [QUOTE=blindreper1179;4582393(Rapta) haven't really come off as town except to dbp, and that's not good this late in the game.[/QUOTE]

                              He's town to quite a few others, including myself, and manti.

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #2430
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Rapta
                                haku has played this game so many times of course he knows how to progress the game

                                i think this is my third game
                                also i am not the best at this game imo
                                Im not great either, and I've played for years. WV started this year and I feel he has a better grasp on the game. But that's irrelevant.

                                Let's push your game forward then.
                                Who's your top wolf and why
                                Who's your top town and why

                                Shit reasons I dont care. But I want a reason.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...