TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #2776
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by LightManticorex2
    Fuck cauliflower
    @Tforce are you counting this for anything
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #2777
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      voting cauliflower is its own point going against manti

      Comment

      • T-Force
        Your world ends with you
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 4753

        #2778
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Code:
        [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/29/17 at 6:45 PM
        [u]Subject: [b]Day 5 Vote Count[/b][/u]
        
        Which, if you ask me, is a joke in itself that I'm sending this message, but c'est la vie.
        Or après la vie.. which is probably some bastard-ized French, but whatever.
        
        [i]Unvote[/i] - Xiz [2668], LightManticorex2 [2675]
        
        Yet to vote - Wayward Vagabond, Celirra, Rapta
        
        
        
        Theme for the final stretch
        Last edited by T-Force; 08-29-2017, 05:46 PM.
        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #2779
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          my vote will be between celery and manti

          Comment

          • T-Force
            Your world ends with you
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 4753

            #2780
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Celirra
            @Tforce are you counting this for anything
            Code:
            [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/29/17 at 6:47 PM
            [u]Subject: [b]*no subject*[/b][/u]
            
            As shown above, no.
            Troll vote it is, legit vote it is not.
            
            It was a decent "Psyche" though.
            Last edited by T-Force; 08-29-2017, 05:47 PM.
            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #2781
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              been mulling this over today and is largely why I'm reading as I am:

              IF ___ IS TOWN

              Manti: if we mislynch here and lose you're probably as much to blame as I am, which isn't good because I lose just about every single game of twg I play (see: I am haku-lite) Would not feel personably responsible

              Xiz: Your effort posts came a bit too late for me and felt a bit awkward when they did happen re: manti, and I feel a lot of my worry about you is poe and paranoia, but it would be a case of "well hindsight!" Would feel silly for being paranoid

              WV: A big issue is that you play in a manner that's very common to the current twg wolf meta, that being staying under the radar and making typically small and non-confrontational posts; keeping a lot to yourself does that. It seems to be playstyle and if you flip wolf or town at this point it would be a case of "eh, his playstyle is just murky". Wouldn't be unsurprised or surprised

              Rapta: consistent with past town games so hey! Would not be surprised


              IF ___ IS WOLF

              Manti: You are good at deflecting and staying alive, and in a lot of ways this is a testament to that. Surprised we didn't get confirm sooner

              Xiz: It's largely pairing based, and I could see a "stay back and wait until shit gets real then throw curveballs" as a playstyle. Largely this is just because I've seen your strength in twg during live and I think you can play off the style you have been as wolf well. Well played

              WV: see town segment. Wouldn't be unsurprised or surprised

              Rapta: I would be really impressed with how you were able to replicate your town tones in your first game as wolf, and not to discredit you but I don't think you could do it this well. wtf
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #2782
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                by the way if nobody noticed that is ordered in order of top scum to top town
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #2783
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  but I probably should've put like 100 new lines between manti and xiz and about 10 between xiz and wv and then like 137 between wv and rapta
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #2784
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    I hope rapta comes soon so I know where his mind is at
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #2785
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      looks like im going to be wolf read for the foreseeable future then i guess

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #2786
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        as... something that is poor logic but something that really came to mind for me, and hell maybe I just missed it:

                        xiz nor manti mentioned any kind of reads progression or anything due to the dbp kill
                        xiz and manti have a lot of experience here and know dbp well, and out of everyone here I would expect at least one of them to try to vocally use that in making sense of this all
                        from what I recall they also didn't touch on the roundbox nightkill

                        I didnt either really to be fair, but in some ways I would... expect them to moreso due to their tenureship
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #2787
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                          looks like im going to be wolf read for the foreseeable future then i guess
                          I think it's more that you've got a chronic case of the nulls
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #2788
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            i'm more surprised xiz didn't mention dbp's read list moreso than manti because dbp had a hard wolf lean on manti

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #2789
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              what worries me is that it's impossible to guarantee a town win if rapta doesn't show no matter how well I can solve manti here, given to me rapta is lock town

                              If pair is manti+xiz, then even if wv votes with me it would be 2v2 and kitb which is risky (but would at least confirm the last wolf if lucky with coinflip)

                              if pair is manti+wv, then I doubt I could get xiz on my side anyways, but even if I *do*, rapta mia leads to the same dilemma
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #2790
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                wayward which way do you think rapta will swing
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...