TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #2551
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Vote count?

    Comment

    • LightManticorex2
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 25

      #2552
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by T-Force
      Code:
      [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/26/17 at 6:08 PM
      [u]Subject: [b]Day 4 Vote Count[/b][/u]
      
      [b]LightManticorex2: 1[/b] - Celirra [2452]
      [b]blindreper1179: 1[/b] - Wayward Vagabond [2501]
      -
      [i]Unvote[/i] - blindreper1179 [2519]
      
      Yet to vote - Xiz, LightManticorex2, DaBackpack, Rapta
      
      
      
      [B]There are [COLOR="Red"]2 hours and 52 minutes[/COLOR] remaining in the phase.[/B]
      
      Theme for the final stretch
      Still up to date.
      Lock clear

      Comment

      • T-Force
        Your world ends with you
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 4753

        #2553
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Code:
        [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/26/17 at 8:20 PM
        [u]Subject: [b]Day 4 Vote Count[/b][/u]
        
        [b]Celirra: 1[/b] - Xiz [2347]
        [b]LightManticorex2: 1[/b] - Celirra [2452]
        [b]blindreper1179: 1[/b] - Wayward Vagabond [2501]
        -
        [i]Unvote[/i] - blindreper1179 [2519]
        
        Yet to vote - LightManticorex2, DaBackpack, Rapta
        
        
        
        [B]There are [COLOR="Red"]40 minutes[/COLOR] remaining in the phase.[/B]
        Last edited by T-Force; 08-26-2017, 07:29 PM.
        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

        Comment

        • Rapta
          🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
          Profile Moderator
          FFR Simfile Author
          Global Moderator
          • Dec 2010
          • 1948

          #2554
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          suspicion of manti or blind's potential slips..
          Old Quotes
          Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
          Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
          Originally posted by Mourningfall
          [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
          Originally posted by Xiz
          Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
          Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
          Originally posted by Prawnskunk
          if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
          Originally posted by gold stinger
          do u even agrabah
          Originally posted by gold stinger
          Today at 12:53 AM
          I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
          Originally posted by Psychotik
          When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
          Originally posted by Haku
          have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




          Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
          OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
          Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
          We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
          Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
          You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #2555
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            I have a vote on cel, like 2nd page of the day or something

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #2556
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              @force

              Comment

              • Rapta
                🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                Profile Moderator
                FFR Simfile Author
                Global Moderator
                • Dec 2010
                • 1948

                #2557
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                if you think cel and blind are a pair why cel over blind tonight?
                Old Quotes
                Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                Originally posted by Mourningfall
                [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                Originally posted by Xiz
                Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                Originally posted by gold stinger
                do u even agrabah
                Originally posted by gold stinger
                Today at 12:53 AM
                I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                Originally posted by Psychotik
                When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                Originally posted by Haku
                have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #2558
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  when I flip town who are you going to settle on, xiz?
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • T-Force
                    Your world ends with you
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 4753

                    #2559
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    I have a vote on cel, like 2nd page of the day or something
                    Code:
                    [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/26/17 at 8:29 PM
                    [u]Subject: [b]*no subject*[/b][/u]
                    
                    Fixed.
                    Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                    Comment

                    • LightManticorex2
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 25

                      #2560
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Right now I'm leaning blind more, but I think that might be because I want a bit of redemption and I want to be right. If blind's a wolf, it would mean my d1 was right and I can feel better about this game.
                      Lock clear

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #2561
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Driving will miss eod

                        Comment

                        • LightManticorex2
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2006
                          • 25

                          #2562
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          I think I go blind here
                          Lock clear

                          Comment

                          • LightManticorex2
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2006
                            • 25

                            #2563
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            15 minutes till EOD. Let's go everyone.
                            Lock clear

                            Comment

                            • Rapta
                              🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                              Profile Moderator
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              Global Moderator
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1948

                              #2564
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              hoping blind legit slipped up

                              Blind
                              Old Quotes
                              Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                              Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                              Originally posted by Mourningfall
                              [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                              Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                              Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                              if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                              Originally posted by gold stinger
                              do u even agrabah
                              Originally posted by gold stinger
                              Today at 12:53 AM
                              I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                              Originally posted by Psychotik
                              When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                              Originally posted by Haku
                              have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                              Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                              OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                              Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                              We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                              Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                              You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #2565
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                when I flip town who are you going to settle on, xiz?
                                If you flip town, I'll go after manti, blind, and maybe maybe rapta but doubt it
                                If you flip wolf, wayward and blind


                                That may change ofc

                                Comment

                                Working...