TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #2341
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Rapta
    try harder
    Please explain

    Comment

    • Rapta
      🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
      Profile Moderator
      FFR Simfile Author
      Global Moderator
      • Dec 2010
      • 1948

      #2342
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
      Please explain
      have more of a presence
      Old Quotes
      Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
      Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
      Originally posted by Mourningfall
      [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
      Originally posted by Xiz
      Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
      Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
      Originally posted by Prawnskunk
      if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
      Originally posted by gold stinger
      do u even agrabah
      Originally posted by gold stinger
      Today at 12:53 AM
      I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
      Originally posted by Psychotik
      When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
      Originally posted by Haku
      have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




      Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
      OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
      Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
      We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
      Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
      You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

      Comment

      • Rapta
        🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
        Profile Moderator
        FFR Simfile Author
        Global Moderator
        • Dec 2010
        • 1948

        #2343
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        so wayward

        why didnt you vote xel again?
        Old Quotes
        Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
        Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
        Originally posted by Mourningfall
        [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
        Originally posted by Xiz
        Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
        Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
        Originally posted by Prawnskunk
        if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
        Originally posted by gold stinger
        do u even agrabah
        Originally posted by gold stinger
        Today at 12:53 AM
        I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
        Originally posted by Psychotik
        When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
        Originally posted by Haku
        have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




        Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
        OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
        Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
        We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
        Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
        You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

        Comment

        • LightManticorex2
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 25

          #2344
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Welp, kinda mad I didn't die in the night. Been playing bad apparently.
          Lock clear

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #2345
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Rapta
            have more of a presence
            sure if you start playing better

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #2346
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Rapta is looking a lot better then most of you right now tbh

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #2347
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                cel for now tho

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #2348
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Rapta
                  so wayward

                  why didnt you vote xel again?
                  what a weird way to phrase a question. no one asked me anything about xel to begin with so why are you asking me like that?

                  i was pretty sure xel was going to get lynched and i wanted to put my vote on someone else i wanted lynched

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #2349
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Rapta is looking a lot better then most of you right now tbh
                    how so

                    Comment

                    • LightManticorex2
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 25

                      #2350
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      Rapta is looking a lot better then most of you right now tbh
                      Yeah I agree.
                      Lock clear

                      Comment

                      • LightManticorex2
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 25

                        #2351
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        I think I need to do a hard reset.
                        Lock clear

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #2352
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          hey celery now that there's a wolf flip how's your solving going. mind cluing us in on what you have

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #2353
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            i wonder if haku got killed because he was onto something with xel xiz and manti

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #2354
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              I intend to lynch manti this phase


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #2355
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                I intend to lynch manti this phase
                                Do you think manti busses xel there, with that last second vote

                                Comment

                                Working...