TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #2626
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    You suggesting I made no effort to push or get off is subjective. If that's how you see it then, whatever I don't care.

    It was a really shitty eod for you as well, who didn't even bother attempting to really ask everyone questions.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #2627
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Who knows, your questions were "weak" or something.


      See what I mean?

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #2628
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        I still want to know what part of EOD I was not there for since, I dunno I took up a good amount of posts last few pages

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #2629
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Xiz would you vote me or manti first

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #2630
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            It's still a tossup between you and cel because lol im doubting myself, so manti

            Comment

            • LightManticorex2
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 25

              #2631
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Xiz
              I still want to know what part of EOD I was not there for since, I dunno I took up a good amount of posts last few pages
              You were here in the last hour, but your presence was minimal. You made no real case for cel. You voted him in the first few hours of the phase and then sat on your vote through EOD. With how stale the end of day was I woulda thought you would have made some type of case for cel.

              Say whatever you want about me, but the person I thought was a wolf died last phase and your effort in getting a target lynched as pretty close to zero.
              Lock clear

              Comment

              • LightManticorex2
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 25

                #2632
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                I don't even know why I'm going after xiz lmao.

                His last minute vote on xel is still the most human thing anyone living has done.
                Lock clear

                Comment

                • LightManticorex2
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2006
                  • 25

                  #2633
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Xiz can you talk about why you want WV me and cel dead? Each as individuals? Without using POE?
                  Lock clear

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #2634
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    anyone else find that this interaction between xiz and manti feels really artificial?
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • LightManticorex2
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 25

                      #2635
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Yes because as a pair of wolves during the potential last phase of the game we would manufacture a conversation just to jerk ourselves off.
                      Lock clear

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #2636
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        something about it just feels kinda.. staged
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #2637
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          but I feel that may be due to me reading them as a pair
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #2638
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            I wouldn't put it pass xiz to do something like that lol

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #2639
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              I can't get rapta/cel out of my head

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #2640
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                As a team not like romantically or sexually

                                Comment

                                Working...