TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • T-Force
    Your world ends with you
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 4753

    #2791
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Code:
    [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/29/17 at 7:05 PM
    [u]Subject: [b]Time Reminder[/b][/u]
    
    [B]There is [COLOR="Red"]1 HOUR AND 55 MINUTES[/COLOR] remaining in phase.[/B]
    Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #2792
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      assuming he is a shower and not a blow-offer
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #2793
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        whenever I read/write "shower" as in show-er, I can't help thinking of showers

        I can't help shower thoughts
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #2794
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          ha ha ha

          ok I think I'm starting to get more in the mood here
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #2795
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Celirra
            wayward which way do you think rapta will swing
            i'd actually be super surprised if he didn't vote manti

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #2796
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              the issue here is that I'm starting to feel unconfident (holy shit I actually am a haku-lite), because of how off I've been on my reads (I actually did see haku as wolf so in some ways his nk probably helped me a lot, and thought of round as null AT BEST), but I'm at the point too where I see manti/xiz as 55% likely, manti/wv as maybe... 30%, and then 14.5% with wv/xiz and 0.5% with anything involving rapta. so statistically manti is 85% likely in my mind to be wolf, xiz is 69.5% likely, and wv is 44.5% (give or take a bit for the rapta clause).
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #2797
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                if I'm wrong here and the pair is wv & someone then I bet death chat is all like "how is it not obvious that wayward is just pocketing you here" and I'll be like


                oh
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #2798
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  i think you're doing better than i could ever be doing in this situation.

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #2799
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    if I'm wrong here and the pair is wv & someone then I bet death chat is all like "how is it not obvious that wayward is just pocketing you here" and I'll be like


                    oh
                    or maybe deadchat is like "wow how is wv getting pocketed by cel so easily"

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #2800
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      im going to take a while guess and say that twg jade harley is freezinice

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #2801
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        freezin is a cutie
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #2802
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          I dont know what else to say at this point honestly
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #2803
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            I had a whole thing typed on my phone and it got deleted fuck me

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #2804
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              a wild guess

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #2805
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                I had a whole thing typed on my phone and it got deleted fuck me
                                whats the tldr

                                Comment

                                Working...