TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #2521
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
    Explain his slips?
    I am asking Manti


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #2522
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Ob okay

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #2523
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
        but how could you know that one of the wolves read round blue. there is no way for you to know that and i didn't catch any hinting that he was blue other people saying he was acting off but i didnt get that vibe from reading his posts.



        and here you fucking go again why do you say we unless you're a wolf and you're talking about you and your partners.
        I say we because I state it as if I was a wolf.

        If I was a wolf. Why would we need a roleblocker?

        It's not that hard to get.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #2524
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          That is a bad cover up and you know it

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #2525
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Actually the self vote is the most towny thing out of his 'slips'

            I can see town blind be like "fuck that's not what I meant, fuck it im suiciding" "actually nvm I wanna keep trying"

            The two weird posts I'm kinda 'eh' at. But if anything, Carlos looks really good from that.

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #2526
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
              That is a bad cover up and you know it
              If it was a cover up, yes. But, it's not.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #2527
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                what do you guys think of a xiz/manti pair
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #2528
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  I'd have to reread thread but I can't see a xiz/manti pair from memory

                  Comment

                  • LightManticorex2
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 25

                    #2529
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    I am asking Manti
                    It's possible they were slips. Doing it twice within a couple posts is really weird. I dont think I see a human making two accidental posts from a wolf mentality so close together.

                    I've tried looking at it from different angles, but I can't see either post just meaning something different and we're just interpreting it wrong.
                    Lock clear

                    Comment

                    • Rapta
                      🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                      Profile Moderator
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      Global Moderator
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1948

                      #2530
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      -under suspicion of slipping-

                      -posts another sentence with wolf mindset-

                      that is suspicious
                      Old Quotes
                      Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                      Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                      Originally posted by Mourningfall
                      [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                      Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                      Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                      if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                      Originally posted by gold stinger
                      do u even agrabah
                      Originally posted by gold stinger
                      Today at 12:53 AM
                      I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                      Originally posted by Psychotik
                      When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                      Originally posted by Haku
                      have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                      Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                      OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                      Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                      We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                      Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                      You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                      Comment

                      • Rapta
                        🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                        Profile Moderator
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        Global Moderator
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1948

                        #2531
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        what do you guys think of a xiz/manti pair
                        where are you getting this from?
                        Old Quotes
                        Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                        Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                        Originally posted by Mourningfall
                        [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                        Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                        Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                        if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                        Originally posted by gold stinger
                        do u even agrabah
                        Originally posted by gold stinger
                        Today at 12:53 AM
                        I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                        Originally posted by Psychotik
                        When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                        Originally posted by Haku
                        have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                        Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                        OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                        Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                        We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                        Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                        You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                        Comment

                        • Rapta
                          🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                          Profile Moderator
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          Global Moderator
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1948

                          #2532
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Actually the self vote is the most towny thing out of his 'slips'

                          I can see town blind be like "fuck that's not what I meant, fuck it im suiciding" "actually nvm I wanna keep trying"

                          The two weird posts I'm kinda 'eh' at. But if anything, Carlos looks really good from that.
                          i feel its scummy
                          Old Quotes
                          Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                          Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                          Originally posted by Mourningfall
                          [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                          Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                          Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                          if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                          Originally posted by gold stinger
                          do u even agrabah
                          Originally posted by gold stinger
                          Today at 12:53 AM
                          I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                          Originally posted by Psychotik
                          When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                          Originally posted by Haku
                          have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                          Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                          OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                          Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                          We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                          Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                          You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #2533
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Rapta
                            i feel its scummy
                            Eh. I guess. I'm debating how much blind meta I wanna incorporate in this. I've been reading this over and over and the more I read it the worse it sounds. It's the unvote tho that's throwing me off

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #2534
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              And so soon from his vote none the less

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #2535
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Rapta
                                where are you getting this from?
                                I feel like xiz is ignoring manti very heavily and even then they're trying to not tie each other together

                                the only thing that helps is they were both somewhat tied against xel @ last eod, to... varying degrees
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...