TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #2326
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    I had a multi quote post on my phone, but it disappeared =(
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #2327
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      I feel silly about xel now

      Also there goes my haku tinfoil theory
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #2328
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        On the bright side I'm officially top (poster/spammer) so yay?
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #2329
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          That was obviously gonna happen.
          Really because I for sure thought dnp was going to be nk

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #2330
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Dbp even

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #2331
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Whenever I try to consider wolf and town pools I keep forgetting about wv even being in this game
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #2332
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                It was to attack celery.

                He said anyone posting more than Haku is wolf. Guess who has more posts?

                He said I voted cutest wolf. I think that's a slip.

                He keeps asking questions about his push, but is so willing to change if someone convinces him.

                I still think celery is a good candidate.

                I'm still mad because I reread the first 55 pages looking to slam celery.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #2333
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  It was to attack celery.

                  He said anyone posting more than Haku is wolf. Guess who has more posts?

                  He said I voted cutest wolf. I think that's a slip.

                  He keeps asking questions about his push, but is so willing to change if someone convinces him.

                  I still think celery is a good candidate.

                  I'm still mad because I reread the first 55 pages looking to slam celery.
                  This confuses me because I feel like this post goes in opposite directions
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #2334
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Maybe I just need sleep
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #2335
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      I hope you guys are proud I stayed up this late at least!!!!
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #2336
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Anyways I'm proud goodnight
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Rapta
                          🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                          Profile Moderator
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          Global Moderator
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1948

                          #2337
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          we got one

                          wew lad

                          dbp went ham
                          Old Quotes
                          Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                          Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                          Originally posted by Mourningfall
                          [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                          Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                          Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                          if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                          Originally posted by gold stinger
                          do u even agrabah
                          Originally posted by gold stinger
                          Today at 12:53 AM
                          I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                          Originally posted by Psychotik
                          When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                          Originally posted by Haku
                          have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                          Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                          OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                          Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                          We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                          Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                          You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #2338
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            Whenever I try to consider wolf and town pools I keep forgetting about wv even being in this game
                            ok rapta

                            Comment

                            • Rapta
                              🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                              Profile Moderator
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              Global Moderator
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1948

                              #2339
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              ok rapta



                              try harder
                              Old Quotes
                              Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                              Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                              Originally posted by Mourningfall
                              [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                              Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                              Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                              if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                              Originally posted by gold stinger
                              do u even agrabah
                              Originally posted by gold stinger
                              Today at 12:53 AM
                              I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                              Originally posted by Psychotik
                              When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                              Originally posted by Haku
                              have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                              Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                              OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                              Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                              We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                              Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                              You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #2340
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Comment

                                Working...