TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #2311
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    I really don't understand manti's enbtire day phase

    Comment

    • T-Force
      Your world ends with you
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 4753

      #2312
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Code:
      [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/20/17 at 9:58 PM
      [u]Subject: [b]Day 3 Vote Count[/b][/u]
      
      [b]XelNya: 3[/b] - DaBackpack [2215], Rapta [2239], Hakulyte [2272]
      -
      [b]Rapta: 1[/b] - LightManticoreX2 [1885]
      [b]LightManticoreX2: 2[/b] - Celirra [2021]
      [b]Celirra: 1[/b] - Xiz [2307]
      -
      [i]Unvote[/i] Wayward Vagabond [1947]
      
      Yet to vote: XelNya, blindreper1179
      
      [B][COLOR="Red"]2 minutes[/COLOR] remain in phase.[/B]
      Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #2313
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by XelNya
        Wtf is goin on
        You have to save the world in 1 minute.

        Comment

        • LightManticorex2
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 25

          #2314
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by LightManticorex2
          PLAYER SIGN-UPS

          #RideOrDieTown crew

          2.) Hakulyte - I think Haku has been particularly active and vocal, he has done a really solid job of posting continually and trying to find wolves. His style of post what's on his mind seems to be really human, and I also believe he was RB's N1 seering

          12.) DaBackpack - strong pushes and good activity. logic seems sound. Town

          5.) Gradiant / Wayward Vagabond - I think I'm starting to like wayward. The last page or two of posts definatley looked like he was trying to dig for information, and that was not something I saw in the last game when he was a wolf.

          11.) LightManticoreX2 - basic bitch town



          #have done nothing to stand out crew

          6.) Celirra - Cel one of the highest post counts in the thread, and I feel like he hasn't done anything. This feels wrong to me. He's been stuck on blind for 2 phases now, and I feel like if he really wanted blind dead, he would have done more on D2. He was here and posting, but he wasn't rallying people to get his target killed. There was no passion in his desire to see blind dead when EOD came around yesterday, and I just get a tone of "court jester" from his posts. I feel like he's playing to have fun, but the fun aspect is preventing people from taking him seriously but allowing him to still appear active in the game. This feels contrived.

          3.) XelNya - Xel is just like here in the center of my list. I can't remember him doing anything positive or negative in this game or standing out at all. My only recollection of him this game was when I mindmelded with him on blind's (fake?) anger, but I just did a brief ISO of his D2 reads, and they are on point. He didn't want sunfan lynched, his reads list was xiz/blind/rapta (which is where I'm at right now as well, with blind being interchangeable possibly). I like where his game is at, and i dont think i want to lynch him

          4.) blindreper1179 - If you look over Blind's ISO of day 1 and 2, it's bad. He has very few posts that aren't jokes/spam or self defense. I expect human blind to talk trash and maybe get into a few fights, but the blind I saw on D1 and D2 wasn't game solving, he was trying to protect himself. He's been better this phase, but I still don't like his slot.


          #maybeUrWolfin crew

          9.) Xiz - I feel like Xiz doesn't lynch sunfan D2. Not after sunfan posts almost 100 posts about his gameplay and headspace. I feel like Xiz/Sunfan is a TWG relationship that boarders on mutual respect. I have a hard time seeing Xiz sit on a sunfan wagon when sunfan is posting so much volume. The lack of movement on sunfan's wagon seems really wolfy to me. I haven't done my ISO here yet, so this read could change

          13.) FreezinIce - Rapta - Rapta is suffering from a dirty slot, his play has been a giant headache and a bunch of white noise, so I need to look past him at what the slot has done. It's been on both sunfan and MML's lynches. Every single dead human has said they felt like freezin was worth looking into, and his name has come up in the thread for several days with almost no interest or investigation until today. Wolves don't pick up strings they don't like, and the freezin/rapta thread keeps getting dropped. I think this should be our lynch.

          If I die these are my reads. Lynch some wolves with them.
          Lock clear

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #2315
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            rapta sticking with it

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #2316
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              manti

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #2317
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                manti gotta go with gut

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #2318
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  xel

                  Comment

                  • T-Force
                    Your world ends with you
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 4753

                    #2319
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    STOP POSTING
                    Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                    Comment

                    • LightManticorex2
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 25

                      #2320
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      xel tried to kill me!
                      Lock clear

                      Comment

                      • T-Force
                        Your world ends with you
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 4753

                        #2321
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Code:
                        [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/23/17 at 10:03 PM
                        [u]Subject: [b]Final Day 3 Vote Count[/b][/u]
                        
                        [b][COLOR="Red"]XelNya: 4[/COLOR][/b] - DaBackpack [2215], Rapta [2239], Hakulyte [2272], Xiz [2318]
                        -
                        [b]Rapta: 2[/b] - LightManticoreX2 [1885], Wayward Vagabond [2315]
                        [b]LightManticoreX2: 2[/b] - Celirra [2021], XelNya [2316]
                        -
                        Didn't vote: blindreper1179
                        Last edited by T-Force; 08-23-2017, 09:04 PM.
                        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                        Comment

                        • T-Force
                          Your world ends with you
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 4753

                          #2322
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Code:
                          [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/23/17 at 10:06 PM
                          [u]Subject: [b]End of Day 3[/b][/u]
                          
                          Well, well, well, looks like [b]XelNya[/b] got stomped by the Players.
                          I will say, this is going to suck for my ears.
                          Def Märch was one of the best bands I'd discovered recently, and you all had to go and erase their singer!
                          
                          I hope you can sleep easy knowing how you've inconvenienced me!
                          [B][COLOR="Red"][size="5"]NIGHT 3 HAS BEGUN. PHASE WILL END AT 8:59:59 PM SERVER TIME, THURSDAY, AUGUST 24.[/size][/COLOR][/B]
                          XelNya was


                          the Game Master.
                          Last edited by T-Force; 08-23-2017, 09:10 PM.
                          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                          Comment

                          • T-Force
                            Your world ends with you
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 4753

                            #2323
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Code:
                            [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/24/17 at 9:00 PM
                            [u]Subject: [b]Welcome to Day 4[/b][/u]
                            
                            Good morning, and I'm sure you're all right proud of yourselves erasing a Reaper!
                            At least SOME OF US are feeling good this morning... 
                            Do you even know hard it is to find good Reapers nowadays??
                            
                            Oh.
                            And while you were all snoozing with your silly grins on your faces, [b]Hakulyte[/b] got erased last night.
                            
                            You poor things. How will you [i]ever[/i] cope with that?
                            
                            [B][COLOR="Red"][size="5"]DAY 4 HAS BEGUN. PHASE WILL END AT 9:59:59 SERVER TIME, SATURDAY, AUGUST 26.[/size][/COLOR][/B]
                            
                            There for today


                            Hakulyte was


                            a Player.
                            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #2324
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              That was obviously gonna happen.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #2325
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                I'm really sorry about eod. I fell asleep at 830 eat.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...