TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #2266
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    how depressing tfw nobody notices me
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #2267
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      I notice people who do multiple actions + go game solvey content. You have 300+ posts and I'm barely noticing you in the thread.

      I felt the same with inDheart last game.

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #2268
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        btw, did you know that when you're a wolf, it's super easy to lead a game because everything you think is based on knowing the entire game?

        Wolves had plenty of material this game to get a decisive lead.

        Now you know why I'm voting Celirra.

        DBP is probably just derping on an uncontested wagon and he won't realize it until Xel flip town.

        There's no way that wolves are just comfortably letting someone take a hit here imo.
        SPOILER ALERT

        WHEN THERE IS AN UNCONTESTED WAGON

        WOLVES ARE ON IT


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #2269
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          Probably just going to accept that Xel will rip because it seems like he kinda gave up.
          THIS IS NOT XEL'S TOWN BEHAVIOR


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • LightManticorex2
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 25

            #2270
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I notice people who do multiple actions + go game solvey content. You have 300+ posts and I'm barely noticing you in the thread.

            I felt the same with inDheart last game.
            I said exactly this in my reads post, but I don't know if I'm ready to go for cel this phase.
            Lock clear

            Comment

            • T-Force
              Your world ends with you
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 4753

              #2271
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Code:
              [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/23/17 at 9:32 PM
              [u]Subject: [b]Time Reminder[/b][/u]
              
              [B]There are [COLOR="Red"]28 minutes[/COLOR] remaining in phase.[/B]
              
              Remember:
              [COLOR="Green"]:59 is safe[/COLOR]
              [COLOR="Black"]:00 is past phase end.[/COLOR]
              [COLOR="Red"]:01 is bad[/COLOR]
              Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #2272
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                THIS IS NOT XEL'S TOWN BEHAVIOR
                Well, let's see your wagon I guess.

                XelNya

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #2273
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  It's just so laughably one-sided that I cannot see this being a wolf flip.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #2274
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    It's just so laughably one-sided that I cannot see this being a wolf flip.
                    mindmelding

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #2275
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      I've been opposing the xel flip for a while (albeit less this phase) so it's not entirely one sided
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • LightManticorex2
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 25

                        #2276
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        I really think xel is town and just doesn't have time.
                        Lock clear

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #2277
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          It's just so laughably one-sided that I cannot see this being a wolf flip.
                          Xel or rapta?

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #2278
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                            Xel or rapta?
                            Xel. Rapta could be anything.

                            Comment

                            • LightManticorex2
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2006
                              • 25

                              #2279
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Sticking with the guy who's here but is literally doing nothing.

                              I could be convinced on cel if a wagon forms as well.
                              Lock clear

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #2280
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                rapta is really towny imo despite his somewhat muddy slot
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...