TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #2251
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Xiz
    there was only 1 vote on him??????
    I haven't voted yet so I get it.

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #2252
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      In that situation you don't wanna be at the top.

      Comment

      • T-Force
        Your world ends with you
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 4753

        #2253
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Code:
        [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/23/17 at 9:03 PM
        [u]Subject: [b]Day 3 Vote Count[/b][/u]	
        
        [b]XelNya: 2[/b] - DaBackpack [2215], Rapta [2239]
        -
        [b]Rapta: 1[/b] - LightManticoreX2 [1885]
        [b]LightManticoreX2: 1[/b] - Celirra [2021]
        [b]Celirra: 1[/b] - Hakulyte [2175]
        -
        [i]Unvote[/i] - Wayward Vagabond [1947], Xiz [2213]
        
        Yet to vote: XelNya, blindreper1179
        
        
        
        [B]There is [COLOR="Red"]57 minutes[/COLOR] left in phase.[/B]
        Last edited by T-Force; 08-23-2017, 08:03 PM.
        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

        Comment

        • LightManticorex2
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 25

          #2254
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Xiz
          there was only 1 vote on him??????
          YES ME. That's why I feel like it's been impossible to lynch him despite how universally unlinked freezin was in the early game. I don't care if it's rude to lynch someone who just replaced in. His slot is scummy and he's not game solving or presenting any new information either.
          Lock clear

          Comment

          • Rapta
            🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
            Profile Moderator
            FFR Simfile Author
            Global Moderator
            • Dec 2010
            • 1948

            #2255
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            im home
            Old Quotes
            Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
            Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
            Originally posted by Mourningfall
            [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
            Originally posted by Xiz
            Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
            Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
            Originally posted by Prawnskunk
            if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
            Originally posted by gold stinger
            do u even agrabah
            Originally posted by gold stinger
            Today at 12:53 AM
            I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
            Originally posted by Psychotik
            When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
            Originally posted by Haku
            have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




            Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
            OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
            Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
            We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
            Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
            You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

            Comment

            • Rapta
              🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
              Profile Moderator
              FFR Simfile Author
              Global Moderator
              • Dec 2010
              • 1948

              #2256
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by LightManticorex2
              he's not game solving or presenting any new information either.
              i dont think i've been game solvey in any of my twg games lmao
              Old Quotes
              Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
              Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
              Originally posted by Mourningfall
              [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
              Originally posted by Xiz
              Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
              Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
              Originally posted by Prawnskunk
              if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
              Originally posted by gold stinger
              do u even agrabah
              Originally posted by gold stinger
              Today at 12:53 AM
              I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
              Originally posted by Psychotik
              When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
              Originally posted by Haku
              have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




              Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
              OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
              Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
              We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
              Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
              You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

              Comment

              • Rapta
                🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                Profile Moderator
                FFR Simfile Author
                Global Moderator
                • Dec 2010
                • 1948

                #2257
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                but i have fun
                Old Quotes
                Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                Originally posted by Mourningfall
                [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                Originally posted by Xiz
                Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                Originally posted by gold stinger
                do u even agrabah
                Originally posted by gold stinger
                Today at 12:53 AM
                I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                Originally posted by Psychotik
                When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                Originally posted by Haku
                have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #2258
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  btw, did you know that when you're a wolf, it's super easy to lead a game because everything you think is based on knowing the entire game?

                  Wolves had plenty of material this game to get a decisive lead.

                  Now you know why I'm voting Celirra.

                  DBP is probably just derping on an uncontested wagon and he won't realize it until Xel flip town.

                  There's no way that wolves are just comfortably letting someone take a hit here imo.

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #2259
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    btw, did you know that when you're a wolf, it's super easy to lead a game because everything you think is based on knowing the entire game?

                    Wolves had plenty of material this game to get a decisive lead.

                    Now you know why I'm voting Celirra.

                    DBP is probably just derping on an uncontested wagon and he won't realize it until Xel flip town.

                    There's no way that wolves are just comfortably letting someone take a hit here imo.
                    lol what
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #2260
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Hi Mr Expectations.

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #2261
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        just call me charles dickens
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #2262
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          You're like a tree hiding in a forest.

                          You're everywhere, but no one really sees you.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #2263
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Probably just going to accept that Xel will rip because it seems like he kinda gave up.

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #2264
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              You're like a tree hiding in a forest.

                              You're everywhere, but no one really sees you.
                              that sums up my life well
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #2265
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                rip me
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...