TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #2206
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Xiz

    If hes a wolf, think he was coached?

    .
    yesterday, not possible, he was replaced in partway through the phase yesterday

    as for last night? maybe, but I don't think so


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #2207
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      Why would Sunfan never NK H&H ?
      because he had either Haku or blind as a PR, from what I could gather


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • T-Force
        Your world ends with you
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 4753

        #2208
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Celirra
        I wanna say that staying up an extra hour for EoD is gonna fuck me hard because I have a 12 hour shift and have to wake up at 4:45 server tomorrow so zzz
        Code:
        [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/23/17 at 8:31 PM
        [u]Subject: [b]*no subject*[/b][/u]	
        
        And this is why I end phases when I do. I wake up at 4 AM for work (at the latest).
        Albeit Pacific time, but even so. I like giving myself a bit of time to wind down.
        
        Also, [B][COLOR="Red"]1 hour and 29 minutes[/COLOR] remain in the phase.[/B]
        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #2209
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Who said freezin was well liked d0 before EOD because I'm not seeing it

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2210
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by XelNya
            I tried to defend myself from accusations, I didn't exactly do nothing. If I tossed names into a pile, you'd say I'm deflecting.

            If I gave you a reads list you're going to use the fact it's almost the same as Manti's to lynch one of us, probably me, which puts us in a shittier place.

            If you wanna know where i sit it's where i feel my best lynches are similar and I feel you giving rapta a slight pass for being a "novice" is fucking lazy as a read because you ignore freezin entirely when you say that.

            Im not voting right now to prevent preemptive insta and you know that.

            I'll lynch from this pile:

            Blind
            Rapta
            Myself

            No others unless someone like Haku convinces me another person is better.

            And I won't vote myself.
            Your responding to accusations is necessary but not sufficient.

            Regarding second point.

            Do you think it's strange that your reads list matches Manti's? Do you think it's strange that Manti's giving you a pass because your reads align?

            Regarding third point.

            The main reasoning that Rapta is town is because you are a wolf. Me bringing up Rapta's behavior is my attempt to sway the lynch off of Rapta and on to you.

            On that note.

            You still have done nothing to see your objective through. That attitude is even in your fucking post above. "I will lynch one of these two people." Note that you have not actually DONE ANYTHING TO PUSH EITHER OF THOSE CANDIDATES. YOU ARE NOT HERE, LIKE I AM, TRYING TO INFLUENCE THE LYNCH IN ANY WAY.

            You are sitting and waiting for shit to happen around you. And shit is happening around you, and for some fucking reason people aren't listening to me and are about to lynch Rapta instead.


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #2211
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              because he had either Haku or blind as a PR, from what I could gather
              Huh? Do you think he town read who he thinks is the PR or something ?

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2212
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                Huh? Do you think he town read who he thinks is the PR or something ?
                based on his actions in thread I was under the impression he was reading either blind or Haku as PR.

                Since neither of those two died, I was inclined to think that sunfan was not actually a wolf.


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #2213
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  unvote

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #2214
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    I don't know how to make this any clearer.

                    Xelnya is doing FUCK ALL to advance a lynch. He is doing EXACTLY WHAT PEOPLE TELL HIM TO DO AND ALMOST NOTHING MORE.

                    HE IS COASTING UNTIL BEING CALLED OUT.


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #2215
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Xelnya final answer


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #2216
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Wouldn't that be abnormal behavior for an "hypothetical" wolf (?)

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #2217
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                          I think rapta should die this phase. It answers a million questions and interactions.
                          Yeah like fucking what.

                          This is fucking lazy. You're implicitly admitting that the primary benefit of lynching Rapta is information. You are better than this. Town you is, anyway.


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2218
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            Wouldn't that be abnormal behavior for an "hypothetical" wolf (?)
                            ???

                            I had sunfan as town when I made that post.

                            "sunfan is town because he didn't kill his PR leans in the night."

                            was my argument


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #2219
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              I'm talking about XelNya not really doing anything special to defend himself.

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #2220
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                                Manti I can't do what I wanted to and quote posts from his earlier games and compare them to how he's posting now but there's a huge difference between those games and this one. The fact that he's joking around a lot more under pressure and even pretending like I don't exist are just a few of the things. His inability to recall why he did certain things just comes off as someone who doesn't care about solving the game and posts for the sake of posting. The fact that dbp is so adamant about rapta rubs me the wrong way too. Sure rapta is new but he has a couple games under his belt and I don't think he's this stupid.
                                You can think what you want but please don't use memory loss as an actual read against Rapta

                                speaking personally here


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...