TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LightManticorex2
    FFR Player
    • May 2006
    • 25

    #2176
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    I think rapta should die this phase. It answers a million questions and interactions.
    Lock clear

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #2177
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by LightManticorex2
      I think rapta should die this phase. It answers a million questions and interactions.
      FreezinIce had an off game, irl stuff happened, replaced out (not really alignment indicative), but voted MML zzz...
      Rapta join, memes, derp, strange Sunfan vote as well. (?)

      Assume Rapta Wolf

      What's partners ? Who would defend him ?

      etc. etc.

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #2178
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by LightManticorex2
        I think rapta should die this phase. It answers a million questions and interactions.
        you dying would answer a lot too
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #2179
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          I have to take my brother to soccer practice so I won't be home in time for EOD. I'll be here just on my phone though.

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #2180
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Manti I can't do what I wanted to and quote posts from his earlier games and compare them to how he's posting now but there's a huge difference between those games and this one. The fact that he's joking around a lot more under pressure and even pretending like I don't exist are just a few of the things. His inability to recall why he did certain things just comes off as someone who doesn't care about solving the game and posts for the sake of posting. The fact that dbp is so adamant about rapta rubs me the wrong way too. Sure rapta is new but he has a couple games under his belt and I don't think he's this stupid.

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #2181
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Like in previous games he would ask relevant questions about mechanics and would kinda prod with surface questions. He's done that this game but not nearly as much

              Comment

              • LightManticorex2
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 25

                #2182
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Celirra
                you dying would answer a lot too
                I'll flip human and you'll have a phase to digest my reads. Won't answer that much tbh.
                Lock clear

                Comment

                • LightManticorex2
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2006
                  • 25

                  #2183
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  FreezinIce had an off game, irl stuff happened, replaced out (not really alignment indicative), but voted MML zzz...
                  Rapta join, memes, derp, strange Sunfan vote as well. (?)

                  Assume Rapta Wolf

                  What's partners ? Who would defend him ?

                  etc. etc.
                  Xiz and cel. Maybe something in blind/xel.

                  Neither have directly defended him But xiz has deftly worked on several wagons this game, none of which have come up wolf or are likely to, and cel has been tracking blind over rapta for a while.
                  Lock clear

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #2184
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                    I'll flip human and you'll have a phase to digest my reads. Won't answer that much tbh.
                    rapta would answer even less for me, he's very towny in my mind
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #2185
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      I was going to say that Rapta couldn't have been coached because he just replaced in, but there was one night after Sunfan's lynch.

                      I don't think he has said much that was relevant this phase ?

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #2186
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Maybe I'm tunneling rapta and cell and dbp are right

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #2187
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                          Xiz and cel. Maybe something in blind/xel.

                          Neither have directly defended him But xiz has deftly worked on several wagons this game, none of which have come up wolf or are likely to, and cel has been tracking blind over rapta for a while.
                          you literally named half the people playing there, stop being so non committal
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • LightManticorex2
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2006
                            • 25

                            #2188
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            you literally named half the people playing there, stop being so non committal
                            You want me to have all three wolves right now?

                            I wish bro
                            Lock clear

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #2189
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                              But xiz has deftly worked on several wagons this game, none of which have come up wolf or are likely to
                              No.

                              manti


                              Cel is right. Exact same can be said about you, and everyone else here. Fuck off.

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #2190
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                My computer restarted and i lost my progress in dragonropa so i need to redo the entire fucking chapter im pissed.

                                rip my gimmick.

                                regardless i'm not moving from manti.

                                Comment

                                Working...