TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #2191
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by LightManticorex2
    You want me to have all three wolves right now?

    I wish bro
    when you have 5 people total as wolves out of the 8 candidates, then yeah thats kind of a problem
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #2192
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      hi friends less than an hour left

      hello
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • LightManticorex2
        FFR Player
        • May 2006
        • 25

        #2193
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Celirra
        you literally named half the people playing there, stop being so non committal
        Originally posted by Celirra
        when you have 5 people total as wolves out of the 8 candidates, then yeah thats kind of a problem
        I think I have 2 wolves and I think the last wolf is amount you blind and xel. What is so hard about this
        Lock clear

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #2194
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by LightManticorex2
          I think I have 2 wolves and I think the last wolf is amount you blind and xel. What is so hard about this
          in the quote you were answering it was possible along with rapta, so it's rapta + xiz + me + (blind or xel), and the blind/xel can be seen as you just being lazy more and not wanting to choose.

          nice try
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #2195
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            if you cant math that = 4 if you're being nice, but I'm counting as 5 because you didnt decide between blind and xel.
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • T-Force
              Your world ends with you
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 4753

              #2196
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Code:
              [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/23/17 at 8:16 PM
              [u]Subject: [b]Day 3 Vote Count[/b][/u]	
              
              [b]LightManticoreX2: 2[/b] - Celirra [2021], Xiz [2189]
              -
              [b]blindreper1179: 1[/b] - DaBackpack [1711]
              [b]Rapta: 1[/b] - LightManticoreX2 [1885]
              [b]Celirra: 1[/b] - Hakulyte [2175]
              -
              [i]Unvote[/i] - Wayward Vagabond [1947], Rapta [2024]
              
              Yet to vote: XelNya, blindreper1179
              
              
              
              [B]Phase ends in [COLOR="Red"]1 hour and 44 minutes[/COLOR].[/B]
              Last edited by T-Force; 08-23-2017, 07:17 PM.
              Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #2197
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Oh, phase is 1 hour longer ?

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #2198
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Xel, would you vote Manti or Xiz ?
                  I'm open to being convinced on anyone, always.

                  Comment

                  • obulus
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2014
                    • 6

                    #2199
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Won't be home in time

                    Rapta here

                    Xiz or Manti on the table tonight, convince me

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #2200
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Sunfan flipping hard on xel bugs me

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #2201
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by obulus
                        Won't be home in time

                        Rapta here

                        Xiz or Manti on the table tonight, convince me
                        Dbp, thoughts on this

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #2202
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Celery too pls

                          Comment

                          • T-Force
                            Your world ends with you
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 4753

                            #2203
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            Oh, phase is 1 hour longer ?
                            Code:
                            [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/23/17 at 8:24 PM
                            [u]Subject: [b]*no subject*[/b][/u]	
                            
                            I may be the one running this Game, but I do have some shred of sympathy.
                            Because I was delayed for over an hour, I'm giving you all an extra hour this phase.
                            Hopefully this will make up for my blunder from 48 hours ago.
                            After that, we're back to our usual phase end time.
                            
                            Toodles~
                            Last edited by T-Force; 08-23-2017, 07:24 PM.
                            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #2204
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by obulus
                              Won't be home in time

                              Rapta here

                              Xiz or Manti on the table tonight, convince me
                              When are you going to be home ?

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #2205
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                I wanna say that staying up an extra hour for EoD is gonna fuck me hard because I have a 12 hour shift and have to wake up at 4:45 server tomorrow so zzz
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...