TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #1696
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    blind
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #1697
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      XelNya

      Comment

      • Rapta
        🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
        Profile Moderator
        FFR Simfile Author
        Global Moderator
        • Dec 2010
        • 1948

        #1698
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        cfd
        Old Quotes
        Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
        Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
        Originally posted by Mourningfall
        [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
        Originally posted by Xiz
        Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
        Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
        Originally posted by Prawnskunk
        if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
        Originally posted by gold stinger
        do u even agrabah
        Originally posted by gold stinger
        Today at 12:53 AM
        I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
        Originally posted by Psychotik
        When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
        Originally posted by Haku
        have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




        Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
        OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
        Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
        We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
        Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
        You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

        Comment

        • T-Force
          Your world ends with you
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 4753

          #1699
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Code:
          [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/20/17 at 9:05 PM
          [u]Subject: [b]Final Day 2 Vote Count[/b][/u]
          
          First things first, unlike Day 1 where I posted early -and thus counted Gradiant's vote- 
          I posted on time for EoD so any post containing a vote after [1694] does not get counted.
          
          [b][COLOR="Red"]the sun fan: 4[/COLOR][/b] - Xiz [1389], Hakulyte [1509], Rapta [1555], roundbox [1687]
          -
          [b]XelNya: 3[/b] - the sun fan [1175], DaBackpack [1649], blindreper1179 [1664]
          [b]blindreper1179: 3[/b] - LightManticoreX2 [1153], Celirra [1627], Wayward Vagabond [1688]
          -
          [b]Rapta: 1[/b] - XelNya [1098]
          Last edited by T-Force; 08-20-2017, 08:06 PM.
          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

          Comment

          • T-Force
            Your world ends with you
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 4753

            #1700
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Code:
            [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/20/17 at 7:06 PM
            [u]Subject: [b]End of Day 2[/b][/u]
            
            [b]the sun fan[/b] has been erased by the Players.
            
            And now, Players, sleep beckons to you once again.
            [b][COLOR="Red"][size="5"]NIGHT 2 HAS BEGUN. PHASE WILL END AT 9 PM SERVER TIME, MONDAY, AUGUST 21.[/size][/COLOR][size="5"][/size][/b]
            the sun fan was


            a Player.
            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

            Comment

            • T-Force
              Your world ends with you
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 4753

              #1701
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Due to me being out later than expected, phase will start as soon as I am able to update. Sorry for the delay.
              Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

              Comment

              • T-Force
                Your world ends with you
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 4753

                #1702
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Code:
                [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/21/17 at 10:33 PM
                [u]Subject: [b]Welcome to Day 3[/b][/u]	
                
                Greetings Players! Sleep well?
                I can assure you [b]roundbox[/b] didn't. Looks like the Reapers got to him last night.
                Such a shame. No ice cream for anyone.
                
                Anyway, all that aside,
                [B][COLOR="Red"][size="5"]DAY 3 HAS BEGUN. PHASE WILL END AT 10 PM SERVER TIME, WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 23.[/size][/COLOR][/B]
                
                Theme for today


                roundbox was


                the Proxy.
                Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                Comment

                • Rapta
                  🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                  Profile Moderator
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  Global Moderator
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1948

                  #1703
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  fucking rip
                  Old Quotes
                  Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                  Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                  Originally posted by Mourningfall
                  [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                  Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                  Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                  Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                  if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  do u even agrabah
                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  Today at 12:53 AM
                  I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                  Originally posted by Psychotik
                  When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                  Originally posted by Haku
                  have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                  Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                  OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                  Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                  We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                  Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                  You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #1704
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    This ruins everything

                    Comment

                    • LightManticorex2
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 25

                      #1705
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      I was gonna pressure roundbox this phase :/
                      Lock clear

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1706
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        I just realized I'm only sad Sunfan died during the day because it would have been great to see the wolves kill him in the night during the solar eclipse day. Poor kill choice not impressed. Too tired to do anything tonight, spent 16 hours in a car and am quite the zombie. But today was quite the day to praise the sun. Okay bed time good night

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #1707
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          if blind is not the proxy then he can fucking die --- that was the "one thing" I mentioned was holding me back against him last phase

                          more importantly though, fuck you guys, xelnya


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #1708
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            if blind is not the proxy then he can fucking die --- that was the "one thing" I mentioned was holding me back against him last phase

                            more importantly though, fuck you guys, xelnya
                            I have choice words for you when I get home.

                            None of them are nice.

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #1709
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by blindreper1179
                              Hey seer, did you pick vigi or doctor?
                              Originally posted by blindreper1179
                              OH YEAH, I PICKED NOTHING CAUSE IT DIDN'T MATTER.
                              I can't believe I fell for this shit

                              on top of that, your feigned anger at the proxy's partner getting lynched made you really look like the proxy from my eyes

                              you are going to burn


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • LightManticorex2
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2006
                                • 25

                                #1710
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                if blind is not the proxy then he can fucking die --- that was the "one thing" I mentioned was holding me back against him last phase

                                more importantly though, fuck you guys, xelnya
                                Why though. If you think blind should die you should have the opposite opinion of xelnya.

                                Xelnya called blind on his bullshit a long time before I did.
                                Lock clear

                                Comment

                                Working...