TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #1651
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    It's never too late to change until it's too late duh.
    technically yes, I am able to vote at 9:00 server, but it's more of a "I'm committed to this too much to back off now"
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #1652
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      you've said a lot of right things at the right time if you're a wolf

      its a skill that is almost never natural
      well I do usually beat you in chess so dont discredit me!!!!!!!
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1653
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        Manti priorizing game of thrones over this EoD is meh.
        lynching a potentially strong player like manti when he's not even here is shit-tier

        we can look at him tomorrow with more than 5 mins left


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #1654
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          xel is wolfing here
          I feel like I could eat your ass right now
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #1655
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Vote count
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #1656
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              dude
              Xiz is voting me and says that I'm his top scum

              he was never defending me

              blind had like one post about it and fuck you you know damn well its not too late
              xiz removed my gold star for putting you as top lynch on the MML wagon voters dude
              look at my ALL STAR by SMASH MOUTH post
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #1657
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Rapta
                hakulyte give me your reads
                I think you should sheep DBP.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #1658
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  well I do usually beat you in chess so dont discredit me!!!!!!!
                  this would make me laugh almost any other time but right now

                  chess=/=twg

                  Nakamura couldn't convert to poker and he's a genius
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Rapta
                    🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                    Profile Moderator
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    Global Moderator
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1948

                    #1659
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    xel is wolfing here
                    can you explain a bit? I don't see it
                    Old Quotes
                    Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                    Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                    Originally posted by Mourningfall
                    [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                    Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                    Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                    if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                    Originally posted by gold stinger
                    do u even agrabah
                    Originally posted by gold stinger
                    Today at 12:53 AM
                    I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                    Originally posted by Psychotik
                    When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                    Originally posted by Haku
                    have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                    Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                    OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                    Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                    We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                    Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                    You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1660
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Xelnya noticed that HNH was calling Haku a PR, which meant that HNH was a PR trying to push "PR equity" onto another player


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • T-Force
                        Your world ends with you
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 4753

                        #1661
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Code:
                        [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/20/17 at 8:54 PM
                        [u]Subject: [b]Day 2 Vote Count[/b][/u]
                        
                        [b]the sun fan: 3[/b] - Xiz [1389], Hakulyte [1509], Rapta [1555]
                        -
                        [b]Rapta: 2[/b] - blindreper1179 [863], XelNya [1098]
                        [B]blindreper1179: 2[/B] - LightManticoreX2 [1153], Celirra [1627]
                        [b]XelNya: 2[/b] - the sun fan [1175], DaBackpack [1649]
                        -
                        [b]LightManticoreX2: 1[/b] - Celirra [1375]
                        
                        Yet to Vote: roundbox
                        
                        Phase ends in [B][COLOR="Red"]5 minutes[/COLOR][/B].
                        Last edited by T-Force; 08-20-2017, 07:54 PM.
                        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                        Comment

                        • Rapta
                          🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                          Profile Moderator
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          Global Moderator
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1948

                          #1662
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          what does pr equity mean?
                          Old Quotes
                          Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                          Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                          Originally posted by Mourningfall
                          [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                          Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                          Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                          if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                          Originally posted by gold stinger
                          do u even agrabah
                          Originally posted by gold stinger
                          Today at 12:53 AM
                          I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                          Originally posted by Psychotik
                          When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                          Originally posted by Haku
                          have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                          Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                          OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                          Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                          We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                          Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                          You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1663
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            Xelnya noticed that HNH was calling Haku a PR, which meant that HNH was a PR trying to push "PR equity" onto another player
                            well alright I disagree that this is likely but I will take what I can get
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #1664
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Xel
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1665
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                that post is proof he noticed a "HNH PR soft"

                                which ties him to the nightkill


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...