TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flashflash account
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2017
    • 567

    #931
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Why would you being this up now
    aka mikey

    -----

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

    Originally posted by QueenAshy
    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #932
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Xiz
      I don't think talking about ffa is a good play for the rest of the day phase. Lets move it onto someone else for now.
      Yeah.
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #933
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by lurker
        what is this referring to
        this series of posts:

        Originally posted by flashflash account
        Storn is town
        Originally posted by flashflash account
        Good question, you make it sound like I'm wrong
        Originally posted by flashflash account
        I don't remember but it seemed right at the time

        Originally posted by lurker
        i am specifically talking about makilaz
        i've posted plenty of things that haven't been memes, the fuck kind of callout is this

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #934
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by storn42
          Jk, i think flashflash is in the weing frame of mind and stuff. Somethings telling me he's probabky just stupid town, but i think he should be lynched anyways.
          this isn't really a read that I've ever seen you give.
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #935
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            Is anyone allowed to tell Manti or anyone in later games to play or is that ootc? Even if there's no talk ABOUT the game?
            usually, just leave this stuff to the mod
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #936
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              They both went hard on flash at the same time. They're not w/w and I think at least one of them is wolf trying to fake anger at him
              i'm actually pretty bad at faking anger, it's usually legit. just ask greg about the undertale game if you want a hot take on me and rage

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #937
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Makilaz
                i'm actually pretty bad at faking anger, it's usually legit. just ask greg about the undertale game if you want a hot take on me and rage
                I believe your frustration is real.
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • flashflash account
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2017
                  • 567

                  #938
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Frustration at my playstyle is historically not alignment indicative
                  aka mikey

                  -----

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                  Originally posted by QueenAshy
                  I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #939
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    fwiw I would probably not lynch Lar, the comment he made to blind about screenshotting his flip after he gets mislynched to anything blind says feels like something few wolves ever say.

                    I don't want to lynch flashflash account.

                    1) I think he's kind of obvious town. Its entirely meta, but he believes he's town, and he's playing like it. His play has been a carbon copy every game I've played with him, I have no reason to doubt it this time.
                    2) I get that he frustrates people. I don't even really think what he was doing was even that bad. I won't waste a lot of time talking about this, but we all know that this wouldn't be an attempt at lynching a wolf, it would be a "We don't like how you play, so you cannot progress past this point." I'd rather not have that be the message that we send to someone who has come from a different community, even though I do agree that his methods are, plainly speaking, pretty haphazard and I don't see how they could ever really be effective.
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #940
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      i'm still rather frustrated but i do firmly believe that ffa is a wolf

                      since i've run this into the ground enough already, let's see what i can come up with for some of the folks i haven't posted reads about

                      Comment

                      • lurker
                        ur worst nitemare
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 1628

                        #941
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Makilaz
                        i've posted plenty of things that haven't been memes, the fuck kind of callout is this
                        a (failed) reaction test
                        some feathery f**k

                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #942
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          note to self - write long posts in notepad first or something, thanks chrome

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #943
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            town leans atm are below, not really in any specific order

                            Freezin- rage feels real, there was a comment in the early game about being pushed for doing shit; I believe he's a lot more likely to say it as town than as a wolf.

                            blind- I /could/ be wrong, and this is definitely the weakest town lean here, but him talking about weighing his paranoia on me vs his scumlean on Lar... idk. I don't really even know why, but I think its townie. Its probably the worst read I have right now, therefore its the most likely to be wrong.

                            flashflash- already said my peace. Its kind of obvious he's town imo.

                            Haku- prolly town? Could be a wolf taking a back seat but the contentful posts that he has made seem not bad and him quoting one of Xiz's posts saying that he thinks it should be a point of discussion is a decent look. I will reevaluate him after today, this is mostly a d0 pass.

                            Lar- Said my peace here recently. His posts were actually kind of pleasant before his entrance today, shame that stopped. I don't really think the tonal shift matters, him yelling at blind is a lot more townie than anything else he's done. I think as a wolf that I will catch him, so I'm not really worried about him.

                            Makilaz- Kind of in her own tier, I don't especially think that anything she's done is extremely townie, its more that when she and I have been in the thread at the same time, we've had some mini mindmelds, and I think her reactions and reads on how people are playing (sanzath talking about outing blues being scummy to her* and the recent flashflash debacle) feel more genuine than not. I could be wrong here, this read is more gut than it is logic.

                            *Sanzath is new, and he's asked me a lot of theory questions in private, so I don't think its abnormal at all for him to ask a question like that.

                            Speaking of Sanzath, I'm trying to figure out how smart he is. Even regardless of the answer, I do think he's the most townie outside of my town leans, but its not really for a good reason, and maybe it shouldn't be a reason at all; I need to figure that out rq tho.

                            Outside of my town leans are:

                            Xel
                            lurker
                            Manti
                            mellon
                            H&H
                            inDheart
                            Xiz
                            WV

                            I wouldn't really like lynching any of:
                            Manti (aorn ofc), raeko, inDheart, Xiz

                            Manti cuz 0 posts

                            raeko cuz internet stuff, she could be a wolf, I'm just pretty sure we can find a better lynch than someone who has internet issues and I don't really think she's done anything scummy

                            inDheart honestly its just because his shitposts are god-tier. He'll probably post content eventually, and we can read him then. I wouldn't touch him today. Obviously, he's aware of this, but the shitposts will eventually overstay their welcome, so he's not going to keep doing this forever.

                            Xiz its tricky; I feel kind of mindblocked on him. The stuff he was saying to flashflash is probably townie(????), but idk. I can't really read him anywhere near as well as I could before, which I've said a bunch previously prior to this game. I wouldn't really consider him a good d0 candidate.

                            that leaves:
                            Xel
                            lurker
                            H&H
                            WV

                            as a disclaimer, I don't think any of them are more or less the serial killer, I'm not looking for the serial killer unless I absolutely have to. All of these reads are based on who I think is or is not a wolf.

                            lurker, idk man. His posts aren't even bad. I don't really know why he's here.

                            H&H idk man. Not really done anything, I guess.

                            WV same thing.

                            Xel is the only one that stands out to me. His posts are basically a collection of nothing, which is more scummy for him than townie. Really reminds me of the past few times I've seen him wolf.

                            xel is p much the only person I feel good about voting for right now.

                            the fact that I feel so bad about my scumleans means that I'm obviously wrong somewhere; either in who I'm excluding from cosidering lynching today or somewhere in my town leans, idk yet and idc enough to figure it out on d0.

                            Most of these will be reevaluated anyway, but I do think a xel vote is a pretty good one aorn.
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #944
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              I've gotta clean the apartment some; might post some later, wanted to get something productive done for you guys tho.

                              This weekend one of Pete's friends is going to be spending the nights here; will see how much time I have to play, but if my activity drops, that's why.
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #945
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                thesunfan - the thinnest of town leans, there's been a lot of shitposting so i'm not ready to fully commit to one here yet this just got a lot stronger with that reads post

                                Xelnya - pretty much the same as greg, too much shitposting with some genuine stuff sprinkled here and there. more null than not

                                FreezinIce - moderate wolf lean. the defense of ffa bothers the hell out of me, as does the complete lack of callouts for the reads that didn't get expanded upon whatsoever when they've been pretty on the ball with calling that sort of thing out for others

                                blindreper1179 - null, i disagree with the MML read but there hasn't been much to jump at just yet

                                lurker - initially wolf for the sunfan bandwagon, has been doing good work and is moving over to the town pile

                                sanzath - null, not much has been contributed. there's been a good handful of posts but none of them have really moved the needle in either direction

                                flashflash account - everyone knows my stance, let's move on

                                Hakulyte - town lean, despite having an incorrect read on me. has been putting in a good amount of effort to progress the game

                                DarkManticoreX2 - where the fuck are you

                                MixMasterLar - easily my strongest town read. greg's post about the screenshot thing is something i completely agree with. responds well to pressure too

                                mellonxcollie - the thinnest wolf read, hasn't posted enough to solidify anything yet. if ffa flips red this read becomes lock wolf

                                Hateandhatred - null, 99% shitposts

                                inDheart - null, literally 100% shitposts

                                Makilaz - ohai

                                Xiz - the haku vote felt out of nowhere, was asked to explain it and never did. that's the only post that seems off to me, so mostly null but i could see this going town

                                Wayward Vagabond - pretty much entirely shitposts

                                storn42 - town lean due to interactions


                                i had to reconstruct this post after my browser crashed on me and i don't have the patience to go through specific posts again. when i have time/energy i'll run through some post histories and see if any of these need to be revised

                                Comment

                                Working...