TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #406
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by flashflash account
    lately I think haku has been intentionally trying to seem wolfy because he's tired of getting free town cred

    so I'm giving him free town cred and I think you should too

    Comment

    • sanzath
      retired from rhythm games
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2005
      • 322

      #407
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Makilaz
      awful quick to stop the shitposting and defend them there chief

      do you know something the rest of us don't
      is this a shitpost? I hope it's a shitpost
      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
      your name should be wolf
      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #408
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by flashflash account
        lately I think haku has been intentionally trying to seem wolfy because he's tired of getting free town cred

        so I'm giving him free town cred and I think you should too
        I think we should lynch DarkManticoreX2 because he's still alive.

        Comment

        • Makilaz
          TWG Princess
          • May 2006
          • 1094

          #409
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by sanzath
          is this a shitpost? I hope it's a shitpost
          listen to your heart, what is it telling you

          Comment

          • sanzath
            retired from rhythm games
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2005
            • 322

            #410
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I am voting for Hakulyte and if he continues to post in the manner that he has I am going to seriously advocate for his lynch.
            Thoughts?
            I think Haku mentioned in jtwg or in jtwg postgame or maybe just in the team quebec group convo that he's considering going UTR for the next few games because that's somehow a good plan because I did it in jtwg and won and also because he's usually the top poster and people focus too much on him or something
            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
            your name should be wolf
            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

            Comment

            • sanzath
              retired from rhythm games
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2005
              • 322

              #411
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Makilaz
              listen to your heart, what is it telling you
              I read it straight the first time and I was about to go on a rant but something deep down told me it looked like a shitpost so I think it's a shitpost
              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
              your name should be wolf
              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #412
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by sanzath
                I think Haku mentioned in jtwg or in jtwg postgame or maybe just in the team quebec group convo that he's considering going UTR for the next few games because that's somehow a good plan because I did it in jtwg and won and also because he's usually the top poster and people focus too much on him or something
                You're right, but I could do that as wolf too.

                Comment

                • sanzath
                  retired from rhythm games
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 322

                  #413
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  truly, a match made in wolfchat
                  do wolves even get pregame wolfchat? Didn't have it in jtwg, but people keep shitposting as if they did
                  Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                  your name should be wolf
                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                  Comment

                  • lurker
                    ur worst nitemare
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 1628

                    #414
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by sanzath
                    I think Haku mentioned in jtwg or in jtwg postgame or maybe just in the team quebec group convo that he's considering going UTR for the next few games because that's somehow a good plan because I did it in jtwg and won and also because he's usually the top poster and people focus too much on him or something
                    honestly if it was just in the quebec group i think outing this qualifies as bad manners
                    some feathery f**k

                    Comment

                    • sanzath
                      retired from rhythm games
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 322

                      #415
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      You're right, but I could do that as wolf too.
                      yeah, but I was explaining the behaviour, didn't imply it was alignment-indicative in either direction

                      so we agree basically
                      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                      your name should be wolf
                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                      Comment

                      • sanzath
                        retired from rhythm games
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 322

                        #416
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by lurker
                        honestly if it was just in the quebec group i think outing this qualifies as bad manners
                        woops

                        98% sure it wasn't just there though so shrug
                        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                        your name should be wolf
                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                        Comment

                        • lurker
                          ur worst nitemare
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2003
                          • 1628

                          #417
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by sanzath
                          So since I took notes this time, lurker I think you're imagining things

                          This was about the vote on FFA, and literally the only other thing the two agreed on is not clicking WV's vocaroos, so yeah, it's pretty much the only thing
                          so basically you're acknowledging there's something there but saying there's nothing there
                          ok famerooni
                          some feathery f**k

                          Comment

                          • lurker
                            ur worst nitemare
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2003
                            • 1628

                            #418
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            famerino
                            famfam account
                            some feathery f**k

                            Comment

                            • sanzath
                              retired from rhythm games
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 322

                              #419
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by lurker
                              so basically you're acknowledging there's something there but saying there's nothing there
                              ok famerooni
                              imo saying it's "hardly the only thing" implies it accounts for <20% of the total times it happened

                              in reality it accounts for 50% of the times it happened

                              fam
                              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                              your name should be wolf
                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #420
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                You're right, but I could do that as wolf too.

                                Comment

                                Working...