TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #2626
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Hey blind babe why am I scum

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #2627
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
      Hey blind babe why am I scum
      I don't feel the concern from you like your first two games.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #2628
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Chardish
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #2629
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          wayward
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #2630
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            I don't feel the concern from you like your first two games.
            The concern is there you just don't see it.

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #2631
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
              The concern is there you just don't see it.
              that's exactly the problem waybro.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #2632
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                OP isn't updated with flips, I am a sad blindreper.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #2633
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  that's exactly the problem waybro.
                  Get your eyes checked then because the concern was clear last eod

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #2634
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    No. No it wasn't.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #2635
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Sure it was

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #2636
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                        Sure it was
                        you can't tell me how I felt wayward.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #2637
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          you can't tell me how I felt wayward.
                          Sure I can what's stopping me from telling you how you felt

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #2638
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                            Sure I can what's stopping me from telling you how you felt
                            My feelings.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • lurker
                              ur worst nitemare
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2003
                              • 1628

                              #2639
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              yo guys
                              so i'm really mad at myself for sucking so much dick registering for this game in the first place without thinking about how the workshop would essentially mean no free time and i swear i'm doing as much as i can to make up for it
                              this is basically the only window i have this phase to actually read the thread as far as i know, and i will almost certainly miss the next EOD
                              that said, fuckin lucky as fuck mislynch
                              also nominate this for most ironic post of the game:
                              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                              gonna make a note that I think mellon has 0 posts this phase.
                              if h8 flips prosecutor i guarantee you indh and xel are clear unless he flips manfred (i.e the closest thing to vanilla in the game)
                              xiz is still weird regardless of flip but he becomes #1 suspect if h8 flips manfred
                              brb deep reading/hopefully getting 5 decent posts before i die of sleep exhaustion
                              some feathery f**k

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #2640
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                But yeah, fuck Xel, never VIP from me.
                                Alright listen here you little cunt I could whoop your ass in a game

                                Comment

                                Working...