TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flashflash account
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2017
    • 567

    #376
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Bolt, snapcaster-bolt you for lethal
    aka mikey

    -----

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

    Originally posted by QueenAshy
    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #377
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #378
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        I'm not listening to those WV post or don't wolf.

        Comment

        • flashflash account
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2017
          • 567

          #379
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          stop making better magic jokes than me I'm a pro magic player
          aka mikey

          -----

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

          Originally posted by QueenAshy
          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

          Comment

          • sanzath
            retired from rhythm games
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2005
            • 322

            #380
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by inDheart
            yeah but wv's my date, you can't vote for him
            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
            your name should be wolf
            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #381
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by sanzath
              shit man 1v1 me indheart

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #382
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Xiz
                Also because of the last game I think i'll be forever fine with lynching inactives.
                Don't lynch me pls

                Comment

                • sanzath
                  retired from rhythm games
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 322

                  #383
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  So since I took notes this time, lurker I think you're imagining things

                  Originally posted by lurker
                  that's hardly the only thing you're getting mindmeldy about and you strike me as a particularly odd pair to have that happen
                  This was about the vote on FFA, and literally the only other thing the two agreed on is not clicking WV's vocaroos, so yeah, it's pretty much the only thing
                  Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                  your name should be wolf
                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #384
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Ii gave up on doing audio

                    Comment

                    • sanzath
                      retired from rhythm games
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 322

                      #385
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                      Ii gave up on doing audio
                      cool, are we dating now? <3
                      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                      your name should be wolf
                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                      Comment

                      • sanzath
                        retired from rhythm games
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 322

                        #386
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by flashflash account
                        lol am I seriously in contention for d0 lynch

                        that's amusing
                        btw FFA you're acting about as casual as I was when I started being voted d0 in the last turbo as town, so idk if this is how you play as wolf but kinda townleaning you atm
                        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                        your name should be wolf
                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                        Comment

                        • sanzath
                          retired from rhythm games
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 322

                          #387
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          But you heard it here first: you're wrong.
                          let it be known that I get triggered when anyone explicitly says anything that basically amounts to "im town btw"
                          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                          your name should be wolf
                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #388
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by sanzath
                            cool, are we dating now? <3

                            Comment

                            • sanzath
                              retired from rhythm games
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 322

                              #389
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              I'm going to keep flipping through my notes and randomly posting shit until stuff starts happening btw

                              Originally posted by flashflash account
                              let's all just blank town read haku and see if it frustrates him
                              This actually sounds really fun. haku is town
                              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                              your name should be wolf
                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                              Comment

                              • sanzath
                                retired from rhythm games
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 322

                                #390
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Makilaz
                                Hey you're not WV, you're not even indheart, you're Maki >:[ </3
                                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                                your name should be wolf
                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                                Comment

                                Working...