TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #901
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by storn42
    Im just going to sit here and laugh about how late this response is compared to what i posted.
    :shrug:
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • flashflash account
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2017
      • 567

      #902
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      The host can
      aka mikey

      -----

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

      Originally posted by QueenAshy
      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #903
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Its also nice that you think im crusing iff the tow. Reads im getting. I literally showed my distaste for two of the reads i got so you know.


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #904
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by flashflash account
          I don't think xiz has any idea who sk is and he's making crap up to seem helpful to town
          Actually what I was thinking.

          The fact that people are taking him at his word and not pressuring for his methodology is mind boggling.
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #905
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by storn42
            Its also nice that you think im crusing iff the tow. Reads im getting. I literally showed my distaste for two of the reads i got so you know.
            Holy spelling mistakes.....


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • flashflash account
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2017
              • 567

              #906
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Because when we do he says that people are "desperate" for his info
              aka mikey

              -----

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

              Originally posted by QueenAshy
              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #907
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                Actually what I was thinking.

                The fact that people are taking him at his word and not pressuring for his methodology is mind boggling.
                Im not taking him at his word, but he's not a concern to me right now.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • flashflash account
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2017
                  • 567

                  #908
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  That winky face is the stuff of nightmares
                  aka mikey

                  -----

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                  Originally posted by QueenAshy
                  I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #909
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    Actually what I was thinking.

                    The fact that people are taking him at his word and not pressuring for his methodology is mind boggling.
                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Your wrong haku.

                    There are a few benefits of taunting you all with this bit of information:

                    - General reactions, get people out of meme'n with the magic cards to get more info for all
                    - People will listen more at end of day instead of 48h before eod. That's the way its goes, people take things more seriously then, depending on player ofc
                    - If/how people change

                    Like, it's more inherently wolfy to ask me to reveal who, because that information helps wolves wincon, while general scum helps town wincon.
                    Quoting this a 2nd time for everyone to read it again because this should obviously be a topic of discussion.

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #910
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      Quoting this a 2nd time for everyone to read it again because this should obviously be a topic of discussion.
                      He's not wrong in that post, I don't get what you're trying to say.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • flashflash account
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2017
                        • 567

                        #911
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        I think he is, nobody pays attention to anything at end of phase
                        aka mikey

                        -----

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                        Originally posted by QueenAshy
                        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #912
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Everyone knows how paranoid of sunfan that I actually am, and I'm not even trying to kill him. I'm more convinced on mml than I'm paranoid of sunfan. That's gotta mean something? Idk.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • lurker
                            ur worst nitemare
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2003
                            • 1628

                            #913
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Makilaz
                            lol at the people who defended this as good play
                            what is this referring to
                            some feathery f**k

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #914
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by flashflash account
                              I think he is, nobody pays attention to anything at end of phase
                              The only ones not paying attention at eod, are the ones not at eod.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #915
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Reads:


                                Scum lean:

                                Mml


                                Suspect:

                                Xiz/makilaz

                                (One being scum clears the other)

                                Sketchy (not acting normal):

                                WV
                                Sanzath

                                Purgatory:

                                Sunfan/indheart/haku

                                Town leans:

                                Blind
                                Flash
                                Hate

                                Null: everyone else

                                Lurker: lurker
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...