TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #1861
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Can we just appreciate how FFA has been modkilled 3 games in a row now
    if by "appreciate" you mean "advocate for a twg ban" yes

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #1862
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      Lar hard-claimed a role, which I know WV noticed as well, so that's why I was hesitant to vote him. When he was absent at EOD, I kind of abandoned hard defending him even with his slank cover, tbh I probably should have hard defended him considering the last time I didn't defend someone I thought was a PR.

      outside of that, I do think he was townie, I think he was completely different from FE, I don't really understand how blind got the read he did, clearly I was wrong.

      Its not fishing for info, considering how many power roles have been lynched unnecessarily lately, asking is for the best, especially considering he is new and may not know to claim.

      I was lukewarm because I was only there for the last 5 minutes and I was on a phone, so I hardly think I should have that held against me, not that that kind of thing appears to be stopping you this game.
      blah blah blah blind got the read.


      HEY

      I SNIFFED LAR FIRST.

      I WANT CREDIT FOR HIS DEATH.

      I DONT WANT HISTORICAL REVISIONISM BULLSHIT
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1863
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Xiz
        Can we just appreciate how FFA has been modkilled 3 games in a row now
        "appreciate"
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1864
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          and i believe you look like garbage for making a case then literally throwing out the window on a whim, as well as being indecisive in general
          thats fine, but in that moment the thoughts that pretty much went through my head were

          > fine with either lynch
          > Ind: MML could be targeted by possible myles
          > Nobody has really defended MML strongly
          > a LOT of people who I thought were scummy were voting MML
          > Haku voted MML
          > Raeko voted MML (i didnt think was scummy at that time but I was cautious of her)
          > Paranoia consumed me
          > I swapped vote

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #1865
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Xiz
            At that time, it made sence that mml would have been a mislynch IF that world was true. At that moment I believed it was possible.
            Uhhh, at best they would have master wolf power which isn't shot in this game imo, so why would it of mattered? Ann's who in their right mind would pick lar first especially with the last game he played.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #1866
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              oh before i forget - i'm going to be pretty busy tomorrow (technically today? fuck timezones, 7/1) sunday should be better

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #1867
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Xiz
                I killed storn as the SK because I town read him.
                Fixed that for you.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1868
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  **raeko didnt vote him nvm im mixing her up

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #1869
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    FFA playing twg is truely a sight to behold.

                    i dont plan on holding it against anyone who scumread him because thats the kind of read he deserves in all fairness.

                    ive just been fooled by it before

                    (and by fooled i mean i was scum and used it to further my own agenda in a past game)
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1870
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      blah blah blah blind got the read.


                      HEY

                      I SNIFFED LAR FIRST.

                      I WANT CREDIT FOR HIS DEATH.

                      I DONT WANT HISTORICAL REVISIONISM BULLSHIT
                      I don't remember who had the read first, if you did, cool, pee on it. Its yours.

                      Both of you had a good read assuming you're both town, which I think is the case, or at least I assume you did since you have this reaction.
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1871
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        Fixed that for you.
                        Thats... actually how I play SK lol

                        but nah bro

                        Comment

                        • lurker
                          ur worst nitemare
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2003
                          • 1628

                          #1872
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          got paranoid from indheart about mml being the one targeted by possible miles edgeworth so I swapped back
                          like i think i understood that this was where it came from but that's a pretty specific thing to worry about
                          the odds of any specific scum role was a bit less than a half before lar's flip so, like i said earlier, the setup wasn't really worth worrying about
                          some feathery f**k

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #1873
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            hey haku what was with the at the buzzer vote

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #1874
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by lurker
                              like i think i understood that this was where it came from but that's a pretty specific thing to worry about
                              the odds of any specific scum role was a bit less than a half before lar's flip so, like i said earlier, the setup wasn't really worth worrying about
                              I mean it convinced me in that moment, I'm not sure what else I can say. And you are right about not worrying about it. But, that's how it happened.

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #1875
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                blah blah blah blind got the read.


                                HEY

                                I SNIFFED LAR FIRST.

                                I WANT CREDIT FOR HIS DEATH.

                                I DONT WANT HISTORICAL REVISIONISM BULLSHIT
                                Why are you posting like me? I caught him first fuck you bruh
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...