TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #2611
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
    xiz yah nerd
    even if you think im scum

    can you give me a full reads list, sometime this phase

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #2612
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I found our SK.
      Wow you got me how could I ever hope win against haku

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #2613
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by inDheart
        scuse me?
        I'm drunk and thought i was funny.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #2614
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Xiz
          even if you think im scum

          can you give me a full reads list, sometime this phase
          I'll be doing another reads list this phase yeah

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #2615
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            i'm gonna read the people i haven't really read yet when i wake up-ish

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #2616
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Eod confuses me because I'm not seeing something that j feel like I should be seeing

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #2617
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                2. Xelnya town
                4.*blindreper1179 LOCK CLEAR TOWN
                5.*lurker town
                8.*Hakulyte town
                9.*DarkManticoreX2 scum
                11.*mellonxcollie town
                12.*Hateandhatred literally could not be more town
                13.*inDheart scum
                14.*Makilaz town
                15.*Xiz scum
                16.*Wayward Vagabond scum
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #2618
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Blind is the sk

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #2619
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    2. Xelnya town
                    4.*blindreper1179 LOCK CLEAR TOWN
                    5.*lurker town
                    8.*Hakulyte town
                    9.*DarkManticoreX2 scum
                    11.*mellonxcollie town
                    12.*Hateandhatred literally could not be more town
                    13.*inDheart scum
                    14.*Makilaz town
                    15.*Xiz scum
                    16.*Wayward Vagabond scum
                    Why everyone gets a * but not XelNya? Is he some sort of VIP member in your read list?

                    btw, town/scum + no explanation is zzZ.

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #2620
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      I think the astrisk means everyone is vip except xel

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #2621
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                        Wow you got me how could I ever hope win against haku
                        I knew it was you just from your youtube video choices~

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #2622
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Well, this is boring. I'll keep memes for tomorrow etc.

                          Hateandhatred

                          10 players left.
                          Insta is 6.

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #2623
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            Why everyone gets a * but not XelNya? Is he some sort of VIP member in your read list?

                            btw, town/scum + no explanation is zzZ.
                            I copy pasted from OP. I didn't even notice them. Lol
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #2624
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              But yeah, fuck Xel, never VIP from me.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #2625
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                speaking of sun fan, he pulled some shit I would of done. Why didn't I think of that?
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...