TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #361
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Also because of the last game I think i'll be forever fine with lynching inactives.

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #362
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      I'm not inactive, I'm sick. I'm keeping up, but not posting. Still like my vote.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #363
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by lurker
        i think i understand xel's vote but not greg's
        xiz i hope you realize there's no way haku and flash are both scum
        It's a meme from the signup thread

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #364
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          I'm not inactive, I'm sick. I'm keeping up, but not posting. Still like my vote.

          Comment

          • sanzath
            retired from rhythm games
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2005
            • 322

            #365
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            What the fuck did Johan do to you???
            it's actually because your avatar isn't telling us you're not a wolf anymore
            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
            your name should be wolf
            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

            Comment

            • sanzath
              retired from rhythm games
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2005
              • 322

              #366
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Anyway sup I just caught up on the thread, I wanted to this morning but somehow 10 minutes isn't enough to catch up on the 12 pages that had happened
              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
              your name should be wolf
              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #367
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by flashflash account
                that's nice and all but I'm vanilla town and just posted a reads list because someone asked for it

                Comment

                • sanzath
                  retired from rhythm games
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 322

                  #368
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  going to respond to this because it was directly addressed to me

                  Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                  yes, let's do that, I'm ok with human/human dating, however on one condition:

                  Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                  do this
                  Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                  your name should be wolf
                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                  Comment

                  • sanzath
                    retired from rhythm games
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 322

                    #369
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    yo Ind I like that your mtg shitposts are actually relevant, it shows you're keeping up with the thread, but I want to know, will we get actual content out of you eventually?
                    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                    your name should be wolf
                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                    Comment

                    • sanzath
                      retired from rhythm games
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 322

                      #370
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by sanzath
                      yo Ind I like that your mtg shitposts are actually relevant, it shows you're keeping up with the thread, but I want to know, will we get actual content out of you eventually?
                      Also "I like" in that you're being active and not mindlessly shitposting, not in that I'm townreading you
                      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                      your name should be wolf
                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                      Comment

                      • sanzath
                        retired from rhythm games
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 322

                        #371
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                        Omfg yes sun*** is obviously wolf cuz Team Quebec Alliance is a plan again

                        Hakulyte pls join in thesunfan
                        fuck you 100% of the time you propose a qc alliance, which coincidentally is 100% of the time you've played so far
                        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                        your name should be wolf
                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #372
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by sanzath
                          yo Ind I like that your mtg shitposts are actually relevant, it shows you're keeping up with the thread, but I want to know, will we get actual content out of you eventually?

                          Comment

                          • flashflash account
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2017
                            • 567

                            #373
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            lol am I seriously in contention for d0 lynch

                            that's amusing
                            aka mikey

                            -----

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                            Originally posted by QueenAshy
                            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #374
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by blindreper1179
                              I'm not inactive, I'm sick. I'm keeping up, but not posting. Still like my vote.
                              lmao
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • sanzath
                                retired from rhythm games
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 322

                                #375
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by inDheart
                                shit man 1v1 me indheart
                                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                                your name should be wolf
                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                                Comment

                                Working...