TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #1846
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    who killed sanz? Fuck you.

    Why I didn't die baffles me.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #1847
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      I believe storn died because of my bullshit read on him. I'm the only one to my knowledge that pinged him out as town for what people consider "no reason" so i'm guessing someone read that as me thinking he was a pr.

      Currently trying to believe who would read it like that. And I don't care if you don't like me thinking this way, I intend to at least for a few hours.

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #1848
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by lurker
        yall seem to not give a fuck about xiz's waffling lmao
        p sure i addressed that when i said almost everyone on hates wagon looked like shit. especially the last few votes
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1849
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          Xiz what the FUCK was that last minute vote switching shit? Do tell.
          got paranoid from indheart about mml being the one targeted by possible miles edgeworth so I swapped back

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #1850
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            also god damn i was way offbase about mml

            time to go through and do some reads reevaluation

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #1851
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Hey makilaz, am I good enough at this game for you yet? Or are you mad I killed your partner?
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #1852
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by roundbox
                hey answer pls
                please do. as someone who reads past games its really helpful to know where days end and begin
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1853
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  At that time, it made sence that mml would have been a mislynch IF that world was true. At that moment I believed it was possible.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1854
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    i think you did a lot of suspect things near eod.

                    you tried to fish for hates role info.

                    you didnt really satisfactorally explain why you went with hate over lar.

                    you were really lukewarm at eod in general and didnt contribute anything of note
                    Lar hard-claimed a role, which I know WV noticed as well, so that's why I was hesitant to vote him. When he was absent at EOD, I kind of abandoned hard defending him even with his slank cover, tbh I probably should have hard defended him considering the last time I didn't defend someone I thought was a PR.

                    outside of that, I do think he was townie, I think he was completely different from FE, I don't really understand how blind got the read he did, clearly I was wrong.

                    Its not fishing for info, considering how many power roles have been lynched unnecessarily lately, asking is for the best, especially considering he is new and may not know to claim.

                    I was lukewarm because I was only there for the last 5 minutes and I was on a phone, so I hardly think I should have that held against me, not that that kind of thing appears to be stopping you this game.
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #1855
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      At that time, it made sence that mml would have been a mislynch IF that world was true. At that moment I believed it was possible.
                      and i believe you look like garbage for making a case then literally throwing out the window on a whim, as well as being indecisive in general
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #1856
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        Hey makilaz, am I good enough at this game for you yet? Or are you mad I killed your partner?
                        i'm vt this game so i ain't mad in the slightest fam

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #1857
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Can we just appreciate how FFA has been modkilled 3 games in a row now

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #1858
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            i'll be driving and unpacking pretty much all of sunday and putting things in my car and cleaning tomorrow for most of the day. i'll be as active as possible but this is a heads up.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #1859
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              and i believe you look like garbage for making a case then literally throwing out the window on a whim, as well as being indecisive in general
                              this is pretty NAI for Xiz, but w/e

                              he could be a wolf doing that, but it fits his meta either way.
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #1860
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                fwiw I don't really think he is a wolf but I should probably be resetting most of my reads today
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...