TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #871
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by flashflash account
    Idk I'm right a lot
    Its really easy to hw right on who is town as a woof.


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #872
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Be*


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • flashflash account
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2017
        • 567

        #873
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        I wouldn't know, I'm never wolf
        aka mikey

        -----

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

        Originally posted by QueenAshy
        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #874
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Makilaz
          lol at the people who defended this as good play
          Its a #1 play twg 2017


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #875
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Btw can 2 more people town read me


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #876
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              .

              Although the fact I had to ignore you for 12 hours and ask twice for you to clear this up is fucking disgusting so I'm of a mind not to take you serious at all. I thought you and Gradiant's grudgematch that time was pretty stupid but this is some next level shit.
              The fact you ignored what i said is the reason it made no sense.

              Your words betray you.
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • Makilaz
                TWG Princess
                • May 2006
                • 1094

                #877
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by storn42
                Btw can 2 more people town read me
                you haven't posted enough but I do like what I've seen so far

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #878
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by storn42
                  Btw can 2 more people town read me
                  I'm town reading you too. So, better lynch me after ffa.

                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #879
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Makilaz
                    you haven't posted enough but I do like what I've seen so far
                    If you have notoced the 2 big people who i have scum reads on both blankly said im town so you know.


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #880
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by storn42
                      If you have notoced the 2 big people who i have scum reads on both blankly said im town so you know.
                      I realize that but my read is sincere. it's not very strong yet mind you but it's there

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #881
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        I just want to kill mml and be done with it tbh.

                        I'm getting the vibe where I see him trying to obstruct me rather than solve the game and purposefully misreading and selectively ignoring my posts is just lol
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • flashflash account
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2017
                          • 567

                          #882
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          xiz mml is gone
                          aka mikey

                          -----

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                          Originally posted by QueenAshy
                          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                          Comment

                          • storn42
                            RIP Storn D0-D0
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3474

                            #883
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Makilaz
                            I realize that but my read is sincere. it's not very strong yet mind you but it's there
                            Well i give you a 10/10 for that read. Its where it should be. collude, collude collude.


                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #884
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by flashflash account
                              xiz mml is gone
                              Do you think xiz is a better lynch than mml at this point in time.
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • flashflash account
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2017
                                • 567

                                #885
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Much better
                                aka mikey

                                -----

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                                Comment

                                Working...