TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flashflash account
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2017
    • 567

    #856
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    mml

    :3
    aka mikey

    -----

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

    Originally posted by QueenAshy
    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #857
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Yeah I bet you don't wanna try me with that terminology bullshit

      It's only pointless because you realized you fucked yourself by speaking before thinking
      Oh hey I'm mml,I don't know how to be logical, so I just sit here and demean people all game. Ok, ima go cry in the corner now, bye.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5401

        #858
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        I'm going to get ready for work

        If Xiz hasn't answered me about why he agrees with Blind by the time I get off I am voting him

        I expect that from Blind, I don't expect it from Xiz especially when it's a clear piggyback
        ​

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5401

          #859
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Blind if you can get me mislynched, please do.

          Not only will I be able to not have to deal with you this game but I will screenshot my flip and every time you ever post to me in a TWG from henceforth I will simply post that image and remind you that you've absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

          You're entire strat in these games are picking someone and sticking with them. By pure luck you where right once but you're gonna lose games and fast by repeating it. I shouldn't have to point this out but fuck here we are.

          Now then, I'mma go to work and look for Xiz's answer when I get back. What he's about is 100% more important in solving the game then whatever nonsense you are spewing at any given time

          fucking terminology wow
          ​

          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #860
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by flashflash account
            Storn is town
            And where did you pull this idea out of your ass?


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • flashflash account
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2017
              • 567

              #861
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Good question, you make it sound like I'm wrong
              aka mikey

              -----

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

              Originally posted by QueenAshy
              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #862
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                You are so salty, it's absolutely funny.
                Idc if I'm wrong on D0, you're not gonna make me upset about it with picture.

                And yeah terminology. Its a thing.

                And I've one the past 3 games I've played so good job being wrong again.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #863
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  won*
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #864
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Also, popcorn.gif


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • storn42
                      RIP Storn D0-D0
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 3474

                      #865
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by flashflash account
                      Good question, you make it sound like I'm wrong
                      Well, show your reasoning.


                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #866
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by storn42
                        Also, popcorn.gif
                        notanemptyquote

                        Comment

                        • flashflash account
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2017
                          • 567

                          #867
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          I don't remember but it seemed right at the time
                          aka mikey

                          -----

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                          Originally posted by QueenAshy
                          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                          Comment

                          • storn42
                            RIP Storn D0-D0
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3474

                            #868
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by flashflash account
                            I don't remember but it seemed right at the time
                            If you can remember half an hour ago why you randonly gave a town read with no context or reason, whata to say you actually have no read? More so, why should we hold your reads with any wieght if even you dont understand them?


                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                            Comment

                            • Makilaz
                              TWG Princess
                              • May 2006
                              • 1094

                              #869
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              lol at the people who defended this as good play

                              Comment

                              • flashflash account
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2017
                                • 567

                                #870
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Idk I'm right a lot
                                aka mikey

                                -----

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                                Comment

                                Working...