TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #106
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    Be careful with that one.
    i make all my best reads at 1AM while sleep deprived

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #107
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Makilaz
      mixmaster definitely town
      You gonna b-b-b-b-back that up with evidence? Or literally anything?
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #108
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        sun wolf, MML wolf, Xel wolf, hah SO, wayward woof. Game solved.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #109
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD


          VOTE COUNT
          thesunfan -> thesunfan
          blindreper1179 -> thesunfan
          FreezinIce -> thesunfan
          flashflash account -> Makilaz
          Makilaz -> FreezinIce
          Hateandhatred -> thesunfan

          ---

          thesunfan
          X.X.X.X
          Makilaz
          X
          FreezinIce
          X


          ---

          Yet to vote:

          Xelnya
          lurker
          sanzath
          Hakulyte
          DarkManticoreX2
          MixMasterLar
          mellonxcollie
          inDheart
          Xiz
          Wayward Vagabond
          storn42

          ---

          Today's theme:
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #110
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            SK*
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • lurker
              ur worst nitemare
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 1628

              #111
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              i will never figure out who mixmasterlar is supposed to be a caricature of
              some feathery f**k

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5401

                #112
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                Do you believe history repeats itself?

                Because if past events are to be believed then sunfan is actually town and your a wolf.

                (although I like it when people defend me I realize I'm way too capable of getting pocketed like that so not letting that affect my reads)
                I mean, philosophically I do believe history repeats itself; although I don't recall defending sunfan while I was a wolf. I don't think we ever played a game where I was a wolf and he was town aside from READ THE SETUP.

                Also if I did, then history has renewed itself because I am hardclaiming a town-aligned role.

                So A- don't remember what you're talking about
                oh also and B- do I really need to be town to point out how fucking stupid this is?
                ​

                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #113
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  You gonna b-b-b-b-back that up with evidence? Or literally anything?
                  i like the reaction to the stupid amount of votes there are on a single person this early in the game, it feels legit

                  Comment

                  • lurker
                    ur worst nitemare
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 1628

                    #114
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    some people just want to watch the world burn
                    sunfan
                    some feathery f**k

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #115
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      I am not unvoting from myself
                      if I die, look at the last people that vote me, because they are wolves
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #116
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        potentially lurker with that vote; that seems like something he'd try to get away with as a wolf
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5401

                          #117
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Makilaz
                          mixmaster definitely town
                          Even I want you to say more about this.
                          I mean, it's kind of you to say
                          Buuuuuuut only opinions with hardcore reasoning pass here

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          Be careful with that one.
                          I'll....take that as a compliment
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5401

                            #118
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Oh Makilaz

                            Also Lurker what the fuck
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5401

                              #119
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Makilaz *ninja'd me
                              I'm sorry that vote wiped my fucking mind and I had to like start my thought process on that post all over again
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • lurker
                                ur worst nitemare
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2003
                                • 1628

                                #120
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                quit acting like a 14 year old who just discovered twg and assumes they know everything about the game
                                some feathery f**k

                                Comment

                                Working...