TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5401

    #2401
    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

    Well this interaction is underwhelming and I'm fucking starving so gonna go eat Rice -a- Roni.


    While I'm gone can you explain why you're changing your mind on Haku please?
    ​

    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #2402
      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Well this interaction is underwhelming and I'm fucking starving so gonna go eat Rice -a- Roni.


      While I'm gone can you explain why you're changing your mind on Haku please?
      Hey MML I've got a question I want you to answer quickly. Let me know when you're back or give me an exact time to ask it because I want you to answer in a minute or less from me asking.





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #2403
        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Well this interaction is underwhelming and I'm fucking starving so gonna go eat Rice -a- Roni.


        While I'm gone can you explain why you're changing your mind on Haku please?
        @me?

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #2404
          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
          Is this a macabre double entendre joke about dads abandoning their family?
          Lmao
          #2047
          #2048
          #2049

          ShadoWolfe, if you're town, this is the wolf fam fmpov.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #2405
            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by danceflashrevo
            @me?
            Are you rereading the thread?
            What do you think of yesterday's EoD?
            Do you think dadcop2 would have been a hit too?

            Why did you post that?
            Originally posted by danceflashrevo
            he felt extremely piggybackish if that makes any sense and there's a big lack of content.
            I don't believe MML lacked content. He did pretty much what I would expect a town to do in general.
            Originally posted by danceflashrevo
            At this point it's really just PoE.
            Well, does your PoE makes sense compared to your game so far? If not, why?

            Comment

            • danceflashrevo
              scumfan is scared of aa
              • Sep 2007
              • 488

              #2406
              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              Are you rereading the thread?
              What do you think of yesterday's EoD?
              Do you think dadcop2 would have been a hit too?

              Why did you post that?
              I thought EoD was successful.
              I think dadcop would have been a hit too, that's why he's my top scum aorn.
              I didn't know if he was asking me or someone else?

              I don't believe MML lacked content. He did pretty much what I would expect a town to do in general.
              I was talking about dadcop in that quote.

              Well, does your PoE makes sense compared to your game so far? If not, why?
              What exactly do you mean by this question?

              Why are you here?

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #2407
                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                What exactly do you mean by this question?
                I've read you as if dadcop2 was MML and it made no sense to me. Derp.

                What is making you read ShadoWolfe as town over MML?

                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #2408
                  Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I've read you as if dadcop2 was MML and it made no sense to me. Derp.

                  What is making you read ShadoWolfe as town over MML?
                  aorn AA and wolfe not doing anything scummy imo

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • danceflashrevo
                    scumfan is scared of aa
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 488

                    #2409
                    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                    I'll try to do a better job of quoting here on out (into future games). I get lazy and just quick reply lol

                    Btw you have about 5-10 minutes more of me I'm about to go to bed so hurry and ask up.

                    Why are you here?

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #2410
                      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                      aorn AA and wolfe not doing anything scummy imo
                      Can you go over my posts about AA tomorrow and comment about what you think of them?

                      Comment

                      • ShadoWolfe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 171

                        #2411
                        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                        Kay, home and on computer.
                        Will probably be active for about an hour 'cause it's 1am and I'm tired

                        Haku, will you be in thread for a little bit?





                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #2412
                          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                          Yeah, I'm here for a while.

                          Comment

                          • danceflashrevo
                            scumfan is scared of aa
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 488

                            #2413
                            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            Can you go over my posts about AA tomorrow and comment about what you think of them?
                            Alright will do. If I don't please remind me.

                            Why are you here?

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #2414
                              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                              G'night everyone

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • ShadoWolfe
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 171

                                #2415
                                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                                Whoops sorry Haku just saw your response, got lost in trying to find reads of people who were NKed.

                                I guess I promised to elaborate on my thoughts of the posts you brought up, even though I think they're ???. I'll do that now





                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                                Comment

                                Working...