TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ShadoWolfe
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2009
    • 171

    #2176
    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

    Why's haku off the table for you, MML?
    I don't see him being exceptionally town. He's had a couple posts that can be read as signalling (notably when bringing up AA as the kill target and when trying to force a PR out this phase). His tone has also been markedly different this game, which could potentially be because he's always trying to fix his meta, but I don't see how he's clear for you..
    He hasn't been shitposting this game, isn't that usually your scumtell on him?





    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
    Originally posted by YoshL
    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #2177
      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

      [QUOTE=MixMasterLar;4501191
      Storn is basically the go too easy lynch but when it came down to him and Pazzaz I thought that Storn was too wolfy to be a wolf and that Pazzaz was the safest bet. That was a mistake. That said, I don't know if I think Storn is the obvious choice either. He's either a really ballsy as fuck wolf, sucks at wolfing, or is town that doesn't understand why he looks like a wolf.
      [/QUOTE]

      I completely understand where this read is coming from, but it's still really funny.


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #2178
        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

        I feel like dance could be a hit.

        I'd support a danceguy lynch. Last reads list I pretty much echoed MMLs thoughts and he has done nothing to remedy it since. Its part gut read as well but I'll follow it.

        Put my vote where my mouth is.

        dAnceguy
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #2179
          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

          My pick for wolf team atm is dance, dadcop, and haku/dfr (last slot is hard for me to pick between)
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #2180
            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

            dooooooon't do that

            Comment

            • danceflashrevo
              scumfan is scared of aa
              • Sep 2007
              • 488

              #2181
              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

              Guys we don't have to argue on whether or not freezin is lying and making shit up about his plan, i literally found proof and posted it but w/e. who cares if its a good plan or not.

              I'd like to see peoples cases on me, especially shadows because he put me at like immediate scum when he subbed in and storn had me on null until like... now. in which he still hasn't responded to anything that i've said, or at least that's what it feels like...

              1. Hakulyte - town
              2. AragakiAyase shadowwolfe - town
              5. dAnceguy117 - null
              6. danceflashrevo - town
              7. MixMasterLar - null
              9. storn42 - scum
              10. dadcop2 - null
              13. FreezinIce - town

              This was where I've been at. As I said earlier this game will be easier for me to solve as PoE so, I'm not really surprised this is how it turned out. Storn still scum, dadcop would be next, and I'm really torn between MML and dance, but aorn I'm focused on the first two and probably won't be voting outside of Storn/dadcop.

              Why are you here?

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #2182
                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                I apologize about last night, I didn't get back to my dorm until 4:30. Will be moving out of my dorm for the holidays now so I'll definitely be back for EoD but will be gone for the next few hours.

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #2183
                  Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                  dfr party hardy, who knew

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #2184
                    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                    not putting my vote in yet out of habit in lategame even though it doesn't matter in this game, but will be voting dadcop unless something changes

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #2185
                      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                      freezin your gut is wrong.

                      Comment

                      • danceflashrevo
                        scumfan is scared of aa
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 488

                        #2186
                        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                        dfr party hardy, who knew
                        I was the DD silly. I'm really sad I missed lTWG but I made everyone play mafia and they had fun so that's equivalent in my book

                        BTW potential mylo

                        Why are you here?

                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #2187
                          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                          I was the DD silly. I'm really sad I missed lTWG but I made everyone play mafia and they had fun so that's equivalent in my book

                          BTW potential mylo
                          No. It's not. 9 players 3 wolves. 6 town. Worst case we're at 4:3 and still above parity, and the Miller is dead.


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • storn42
                            RIP Storn D0-D0
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3474

                            #2188
                            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by storn42
                            No. It's not. 9 players 3 wolves. 6 town. Worst case we're at 4:3 and still above parity, and the Miller is dead.
                            Derp we're at 8. So yea. Mylo.


                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #2189
                              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                              Yo. We'really at a point where we have 5 town left and 8 woofs. At this point we need everyone to post their scum team. This lynch is going to be big, and we need to make sure everyone is going about this lynch correctly.

                              Personally I'm feeling dfr/mml/dadcop.


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #2190
                                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                                Guys we don't have to argue on whether or not freezin is lying and making shit up about his plan, i literally found proof and posted it but w/e. who cares if its a good plan or not.

                                I'd like to see peoples cases on me, especially shadows because he put me at like immediate scum when he subbed in and storn had me on null until like... now. in which he still hasn't responded to anything that i've said, or at least that's what it feels like...

                                1. Hakulyte - town
                                2. AragakiAyase shadowwolfe - town
                                5. dAnceguy117 - null
                                6. danceflashrevo - town
                                7. MixMasterLar - null
                                9. storn42 - scum
                                10. dadcop2 - null
                                13. FreezinIce - town

                                This was where I've been at. As I said earlier this game will be easier for me to solve as PoE so, I'm not really surprised this is how it turned out. Storn still scum, dadcop would be next, and I'm really torn between MML and dance, but aorn I'm focused on the first two and probably won't be voting outside of Storn/dadcop.
                                Based on your PoE + what I believe, the entire wolf team would be danceguy/dadcop2/MML.

                                The problem is that I've never really town read you this game. I think it's very likely that there's a slot in those 3 that's town.

                                I think you're a hit.

                                Comment

                                Working...