TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #2611
    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    I'm asking you why the Scumcop DFR that you described would defend you in the world that you described. You're the only one who can answer that because it's your speculation in the first place. I can't "ask him" because he can't answer that. Only thing he can say is "idk because I'm not the scumcop".
    I said red herring and you said no to it.

    I'm currently rereading the thread for DFR. I'll try to see if I can find something relevant to that.

    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #2612
      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by dadcop2
      @dfr you had haku as a solid town at one point and now you're suspicious of him? don't accuse me of flipflopping lmao
      He's not. He's defending Haku and sayimg Haku reads purely.

      Also I left you a post a little bit ago, can you please try to do what I asked of you?





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #2613
        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

        My guess would be that he's fruit vendor and don't know for sure himself because he would only have kills to rely on.

        Comment

        • ShadoWolfe
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2009
          • 171

          #2614
          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I said red herring and you said no to it.

          I'm currently rereading the thread for DFR. I'll try to see if I can find something relevant to that.
          I said no to the red herring reasoning because that is based on the assumption that DFR gets lynched today, which I don't think is something that was going through his mind considering the fact that everyone was talking about lynching you when he defended you.

          So go on. Explain to me why he'd do that in your world with your reasoning.

          This is like the bajillionth timr you've made me go ????? and I'm really starting to run out of excuses for you





          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
          Originally posted by YoshL
          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #2615
            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

            EOD is in 4 hours and 42 minutes.

            No votes have been cast.
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #2616
              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
              I said no to the red herring reasoning because that is based on the assumption that DFR gets lynched today, which I don't think is something that was going through his mind considering the fact that everyone was talking about lynching you when he defended you.
              If you're basing my "speculation world" with that reasoning, I simply don't know. I didn't take lynch candidates in mind while doing this.

              Comment

              • ShadoWolfe
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 171

                #2617
                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                My guess would be that he's fruit vendor and don't know for sure himself because he would only have kills to rely on.
                Ninja'd.

                Okay, so you realized that there's no reason "scumcop DFR" would defend you unless he knew you were scum. See why I was getting frustrated?





                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                Originally posted by YoshL
                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                Comment

                • dadcop2
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2016
                  • 229

                  #2618
                  Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                  I'd like to see dadcop's analysis of Haku this phase, including a paragraph specific to Haku's interaction with me, and a paragraph specific to his interaction with MML. I'd also like his thoughts on DFR's response.

                  Everyone has written walls, dadcop. Please help us carry this through and bring it home by being willing to write a few paragraphs on your thoughts.
                  when you and haku were arguing, he really did make a lot of stumbles i've noticed. like for example those 5 reasons, i really didn't see before that, as you pointed out, yeah 2 of them are mutually exclusive. what really got me is that he ended up taking the loss and admitting to being in the wrong without further defending himself. maybe he thought he'd just dig himself into a deeper hole and he'd be more likely to survive if he just admitted it? whatever he was thinking, he gave up. now it COULD have been an honest mistake, but now i'm trying to focus on what he does afterward to prove he's town.

                  his interaction with mml is less substantial imo and mml pretty much nailed it. yeah, he made a bad push and regretted it, and mml saw that as wolfy cuz at that point, haku was clearly just trying to get heat off himself. again, haku acted in a bad way but i'd rather wait and see what else he does.

                  dfr's response didn't matter to me so much except for the fact that he clearly had haku as town before (#2453) and then questioned me about flipflopping on haku. really dude? you post that and then you decide to look like a hypocrite? lmao

                  Comment

                  • ShadoWolfe
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 171

                    #2619
                    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    If you're basing my "speculation world" with that reasoning, I simply don't know. I didn't take lynch candidates in mind while doing this.


                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I think I know what's going on here.

                    DFR is trying to pocket me in case he dies, flip wolf and this goes to F3.
                    The reason would be to associate his flip with mine so you guys have more reasons to lynch me next phase.
                    真真真真真真真真真





                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                    Comment

                    • dadcop2
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2016
                      • 229

                      #2620
                      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                      He's not. He's defending Haku and sayimg Haku reads purely.

                      Also I left you a post a little bit ago, can you please try to do what I asked of you?
                      i was working on it, turbo. i guess dfr didn't change his stance on haku officially. but looking at posts #2556 and #2548, he was definitely unsure about haku there

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #2621
                        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by dadcop2
                        when you and haku were arguing, he really did make a lot of stumbles i've noticed. like for example those 5 reasons, i really didn't see before that, as you pointed out, yeah 2 of them are mutually exclusive. what really got me is that he ended up taking the loss and admitting to being in the wrong without further defending himself. maybe he thought he'd just dig himself into a deeper hole and he'd be more likely to survive if he just admitted it? whatever he was thinking, he gave up.
                        Okay, explain to me what did I give up and why does that make me scum.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #2622
                          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                          真真真真真真真真真
                          I had red herring in mind while posting this.

                          Comment

                          • ShadoWolfe
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 171

                            #2623
                            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by dadcop2
                            when you and haku were arguing, he really did make a lot of stumbles i've noticed. like for example those 5 reasons, i really didn't see before that, as you pointed out, yeah 2 of them are mutually exclusive. what really got me is that he ended up taking the loss and admitting to being in the wrong without further defending himself. maybe he thought he'd just dig himself into a deeper hole and he'd be more likely to survive if he just admitted it? whatever he was thinking, he gave up. now it COULD have been an honest mistake, but now i'm trying to focus on what he does afterward to prove he's town.

                            his interaction with mml is less substantial imo and mml pretty much nailed it. yeah, he made a bad push and regretted it, and mml saw that as wolfy cuz at that point, haku was clearly just trying to get heat off himself. again, haku acted in a bad way but i'd rather wait and see what else he does.

                            dfr's response didn't matter to me so much except for the fact that he clearly had haku as town before (#2453) and then questioned me about flipflopping on haku. really dude? you post that and then you decide to look like a hypocrite? lmao
                            Thanks. EoD is in four hours, are you gonna be around?

                            If it were right now, who would you vote? Second choice?





                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                            Comment

                            • dadcop2
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2016
                              • 229

                              #2624
                              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar


                              You can't fucking be serious right now how am I even suppose to take you seriously let alone think this is from a town

                              fuck





                              Yeah because if it is and you're saying it isn't that means you are backpeddling

                              Which you just fucking admitted to in the most wolfy way possible so yeah that's moot
                              @haku
                              this post should answer your question

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #2625
                                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by dadcop2
                                @haku
                                this post should answer your question
                                It doesn't because of this post:

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I skimmed most of yesterday's EoD and assumed the main wagons were danceguy/dadcop2 only. It's actually a surprise to me that you were a potential lynch candidate. The timing of these posts goes around when I was receiving a call from my friends and didn't pay as much attention to the thread. I ended up leaving and miss this EoD. I expected to get replaced out, but apparently I wasn't absent long enough to justify a replacement.

                                It's so coincidentally unlikely that it makes me feel bad for not realizing it sooner. I wasn't really paying attention as much as I should have about others pushing you.

                                dadcop2's push on you makes me facepalm btw, but I feel like I did similar things as him in my previous games where I misread you. I hope he actually put some work eventually.



                                Yeah, I'm starting to realize why MML was talking about me trying to bait.

                                ^
                                @ MML "Start by conceiving me that the "Baiting Lar to act" theory is wrong."

                                That's where I am for this one.

                                Comment

                                Working...