TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #2326
    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD


    VOTE COUNT
    danceflashrevo -> storn42
    MixMasterLar -> FreezinIce
    storn42 -> danceflashrevo
    MixMasterLar -> Unvote
    MixMasterLar -> ShadoWolfe
    FreezinIce -> dadcop2
    FreezinIce -> dAnceguy117
    ShadoWolfe -> dadcop2
    dadcop2 -> ShadoWolfe
    danceflashrevo -> dadcop2
    MixMasterLar -> dAnceguy117
    danceflashrevo -> dAnceguy117
    storn42 -> dadcop2

    ---


    dAnceguy117
    X.X.X
    dadcop2
    X.X
    ShadoWolfe
    X


    ---

    Not Voting:

    Hakulyte
    dAnceguy117

    ---

    Day 0 Final Votecount

    Day 1 Final Votecount
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #2327
      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

      It occurs to me that there are wolves on these wagons that are voting for thr person they think is more likely to flip town.





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5401

        #2328
        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        Well I guess it wasn't the same way exactly do I see your point a bit. His exit is actually more like tforce. But I'm judging him not on that but the other things I brought up earlier
        yeah his whole game was underwhelming and when he really needs to step it up and try to reassure us he pulls this shit?

        I understand parties but you should have never played badly enough that your (ingame)life rides on you giving answers on EoD


        Dammit Pete
        ​

        Comment

        • dadcop2
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2016
          • 229

          #2329
          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

          dance

          Comment

          • ShadoWolfe
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2009
            • 171

            #2330
            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

            I'm stayin on dad. You should join me





            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
            Originally posted by YoshL
            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #2331
              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD


              VOTE COUNT
              danceflashrevo -> storn42
              MixMasterLar -> FreezinIce
              storn42 -> danceflashrevo
              MixMasterLar -> Unvote
              MixMasterLar -> ShadoWolfe
              FreezinIce -> dadcop2
              FreezinIce -> dAnceguy117
              ShadoWolfe -> dadcop2
              dadcop2 -> ShadoWolfe
              danceflashrevo -> dadcop2
              MixMasterLar -> dAnceguy117
              danceflashrevo -> dAnceguy117
              storn42 -> dadcop2
              dadcop2 -> dAnceguy117

              ---


              dAnceguy117
              X.X.X.X
              dadcop2
              X.X


              ---

              Not Voting:

              Hakulyte
              dAnceguy117

              ---

              Day 0 Final Votecount

              Day 1 Final Votecount
              [/QUOTE]
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • ShadoWolfe
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 171

                #2332
                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                Fucking hell





                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                Originally posted by YoshL
                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #2333
                  Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                  honestly i'm okay with both of these

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • ShadoWolfe
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 171

                    #2334
                    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                    If I'm alive tomorrow then...





                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #2335
                      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                      stop posting
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #2336
                        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                        mellonxcollie's death came as a shock to the crew. Going mad, the entire party starting threatening each other over the slightest offenses. The camp was on edge. Everyone agreed on a quick respite, and everyone returned to their tents. It was discovered that dAnceguy117's bloodied arm was poking out of his tent. Someone had killed him, but it appears the other person might be dead too. The tent will soon be opened.

                        dAnceguy117 has been lynched. He was...



                        Werewolf Vengeful

                        ---

                        Night 3 has begun. Night 3 will end on Sunday, December 11th at 10:00 PM server time. All night actions not sent will be randed.
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #2337
                          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                          Shot will be resolved within 18 minutes or less
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #2338
                            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                            The flap of the tent was slowly lifted. Even though the crew could have easily solved the missing member by just counting who was still with them, they chose not to and left that gaping plot hole in anyway. Perhaps the crew was too delirious after their respite. Perhaps the writer was being an idiot. Who knows. Either way, they lifted the flap and found dAnceguy's other hand wrapped around the neck of the missing person. It was...


                            FreezinIce has been choked to death. He was...




                            Vanilla Town




                            ---

                            Night continues as normal.
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #2339
                              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                              The host was on a time crunch, so fill in some weird and grotesque death message since storn42 died and stuff

                              he was Innnocent Child

                              Day 3 starts now and ends on Tuesday at 10 PM server time
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • dadcop2
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2016
                                • 229

                                #2340
                                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                                woah would ya look at that haku was right

                                Comment

                                Working...