TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5401

    #2371
    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
    Anything about shadowolfe or are your suspicions just on AA's part.

    @MML sorry got sidetracked getting a ps2 emulator setup
    I'm not a big fan of Shado. The aforementioned and weakly defended "If you're town then give out your thoughts/I'll give out my thoughts after town" thing rubs me the wrong way, and then he like claimed he was being the most helpful to town by doing that?

    That's alot of assumptions to make on his end.

    So I guess the answer is much more AA, but a dash of Shado.

    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
    Where are you at right now? @MML
    At work.

    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
    About the d0 push against danceguy. Do you think AA would've known he was a wolf or simply thought he was town?
    I couldn't help but remember that dAnce defended AA and tried pushing on me, just to fall back when he couldn't really answer my replies, just to still read AA town.

    But that's a bad reason to suspect AA's slot because fucking all you jerks where reading AA town.
    ​

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #2372
      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

      I like to think all my pushes have merit, Shado.

      Especially since I've stated before that the AA scumread was more based on his reaction and tone, not him surviving. Just gotta ask a question that he'll either ignore or get riled up over.

      ....and I already used Post Theory.

      The fact that he also is responsible for mislynching everyone and the moment he isn't in the game we get a wolf just makes the candy a little sweeter tbh
      ​

      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #2373
        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        At work.
        i meant like in this game, who you suspect, but by the sound of it it's shado/dadcop?

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #2374
          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          hot read:

          MML's lack of usual wanting to move the game forward means he's scum
          If only TWG was this easy.

          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #2375
            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

            if i wasn't screaming murder for storn would you have outted him haku?

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #2376
              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              I see haku making what looks like good posts which I would normally scumread him for, but I don't want to make that how I read him so I'll wait until I'm actually awake to figure out stuff
              That's before the awkward push where he backed off from me.

              Just in case you wanted an example of softing.

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #2377
                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                I believe that stems off of the whole "oh haku's efforting auto wolf" thing. That's how I read it at least.

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5401

                  #2378
                  Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                  i meant like in this game, who you suspect, but by the sound of it it's shado/dadcop?
                  I can differently see it being Shado/dadcop2

                  Actually I think dadcop might be the safest lynch if we had to vote right now.

                  But I think after the next 5 hours that may change. I want to chat with you a little more, and I want to see Haku's whole case against AA. I think Haku's initial post about having quotes and questions for Shado seem more for attention rather then dropping that hot, nasty knowledge all over the place. If it wasn't Haku, I'd swear it was a wolf targeting the one town that he could get the famously-agressive MixMasterLar to vote without much debate and set up the mislynch.


                  Like no seriously where the fuck was the anti-AA support when the original interaction was going on? or when I and Shado where interacting?

                  Haku's not only going to have to convince me he has a point, but that he believes it as well.






                  .............double points if Haku is a wolf who really is pulling that stint off but doesn't realize Shado is still a wolf. That'll be magical.

                  fuck this setup
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • danceflashrevo
                    scumfan is scared of aa
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 488

                    #2379
                    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    I can differently see it being Shado/dadcop2

                    Actually I think dadcop might be the safest lynch if we had to vote right now.

                    But I think after the next 5 hours that may change. I want to chat with you a little more, and I want to see Haku's whole case against AA.
                    I agree with all of this.

                    Like no seriously where the fuck was the anti-AA support when the original interaction was going on? or when I and Shado where interacting?
                    It started d1 I believe

                    Why are you here?

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5401

                      #2380
                      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                      DFR how are your reads right now?
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5401

                        #2381
                        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by danceflashrevo

                        It started d1 I believe
                        They may not have seen eye to eye but IIRC that didn't stop them from not generally being cool with each other.

                        Again I went up against AA head on and I don't recall Haku dropping in to fight the good fight.
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #2382
                          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                          if i wasn't screaming murder for storn would you have outted him haku?
                          It depends of what would have happened in the phase.
                          In a perfect world, I shouldn't have.

                          It was mylo and I wanted the game to become more simple to reduce the chance of messing up.

                          I kind of did that too in Turbo VII as well. I tend push dumb actions like this when I feel like the game is collapsing.

                          I thought making an IC claim happen would have turned him into a confirmed town and he could have shared more freely his real thoughts about everything.

                          I mean, this game could have ended yesterday. What's the point of not claiming even here?
                          Even now it feels weird to me in terms of time for discussing about potential lynches etc.

                          Comment

                          • ShadoWolfe
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 171

                            #2383
                            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            I like to think all my pushes have merit, Shado.

                            Especially since I've stated before that the AA scumread was more based on his reaction and tone, not him surviving. Just gotta ask a question that he'll either ignore or get riled up over.

                            ....and I already used Post Theory.

                            The fact that he also is responsible for mislynching everyone and the moment he isn't in the game we get a wolf just makes the candy a little sweeter tbh
                            I remember you saying that about his tone. That definitely factored into me changing my read on you last phase because it looked like you earnestly believed in your push despite how faulty the reasoning was imo. You speculating again is ehh though because we already covered why it's bad.

                            Also that candy is actually sour, bitter, and tastes terrible because the mislynches were a result of AA (and every other town who voted) misreading towns. This a lone wolf game so it's literally impossible they couldve been intentionally done. That candy is a misread, Lar, and you should throw it away for all of our sakes.





                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #2384
                              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                              @MML I posted where I'm at right now. I feel safest w/ dadcop. The second wolf is a toss up between haku/mml. I think shado is town.

                              @haku This is probably for post game but I feel like if the IC was in any danger he could've just claimed for himself. It's not like he can get counterclaimed or anything. But that's fair enough I guess.

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5401

                                #2385
                                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                                Never out the IC. If IC gets mislynched then that's literally him being the dumbest
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...