TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ShadoWolfe
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2009
    • 171

    #2206
    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

    Before you go, I have a few quotes I want you to explain for me, Haku. Lemme post em real quick before you go





    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
    Originally posted by YoshL
    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #2207
      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      By toneread:

      Pazzaz/danceguy/AA

      By content:

      MML/Storn/T-Force
      This was your response to being asked who the wolves were. How come none of your answers overlapped? You gave 6 names here





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #2208
        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

        It says "by toneread" and "by content". It's self-explanatory.

        All of them had a few key posts that made me view them a certain way.

        Pazzaz was him being fine with him "town reading him" based on inactivity/high quality content.
        danceguy is because of lack of assertiveness.
        AA is because of being all over the place as if he wanted to control the game.

        The rest is objectively speaking by the game flow.

        gtg

        Comment

        • ShadoWolfe
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2009
          • 171

          #2209
          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I really hate you for making me explain this.

          Let's say AA is a strong town.
          Wolves target AA N1.

          If AA is town, he dies.
          If AA is wolf, the wolves have found another partner and he stays alive.
          As long as 1 of the 3 wolves targeted 1 town, they will get a lynch.

          win/win
          Do you see how this could be interpreted as a signal to kill AA? I mean, it obviously wasn't picked up on because I'm still here but I'm curious why you chose to pick a specific strong town instead of speaking generally.





          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
          Originally posted by YoshL
          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #2210
            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

            haku idk how you think i'm just white noise this game lol

            i feel like 7/9's of the reason storn's voting me is because i've been advocating for his lynch the entire game at this point. it's really annoying too because i don't think he's getting lynched at this point.

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • ShadoWolfe
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 171

              #2211
              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Hakulyte

              gtg
              Wtf no whaaaaattt
              D:
              You're leaving right this second and not coming back til phase ends? Did you leave a vote?!





              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
              Originally posted by YoshL
              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #2212
                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                Do you see how this could be interpreted as a signal to kill AA? I mean, it obviously wasn't picked up on because I'm still here but I'm curious why you chose to pick a specific strong town instead of speaking generally.
                imo i don't see this as alignment indicative. he would do this on both sides i feel (in respect to how he brings up his point w/ using AA)

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #2213
                  Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                  huh shadow do you use invis?

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • ShadoWolfe
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 171

                    #2214
                    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                    imo i don't see this as alignment indicative. he would do this on both sides i feel (in respect to how he brings up his point w/ using AA)
                    It isn't, but his response to my question would be, hopefully, and would've given insight into his thoughts. But he fucking left so now we'll never know





                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #2215
                      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                      oh i see what you were getting at, mb...

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • ShadoWolfe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 171

                        #2216
                        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                        huh shadow do you use invis?
                        Invis? Like, invisible? I didn't know that was an option on FFR, but I'm phoneposting from tapatalk rn 'cause Haku said he was leaving and I can't get to my computer atm





                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                        Comment

                        • ShadoWolfe
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 171

                          #2217
                          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                          Wanted to catch him before he left but shit happens, I guess.

                          DFR, how would you say your game here compares to the last few you've played?





                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                          Comment

                          • danceflashrevo
                            scumfan is scared of aa
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 488

                            #2218
                            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                            Wanted to catch him before he left but shit happens, I guess.

                            DFR, how would you say your game here compares to the last few you've played?
                            I was really pissed after my shitty blue game so I needed redemption imo.

                            Also you using tapatalk would explain the invisible like state. I knew you were in the thread but I didn't see your username haha.

                            Why are you here?

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #2219
                              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                              Echoing?
                              It was one of the first comments I made after replacing.
                              Vote him?
                              I'd rather not vote until I'm more sure of who I think we should lynch. We're still in mylo, even if wolves don't know their partners
                              My suspicion of dance predated you joining the game, see my reads list yesterday. It just feels like everyone is finally coming around to the fact he has been just coasting along in the background and trying not to rock the boat.

                              Being cautious is fine, but showing initiative is important as well. Especially when it's looking likely that someone is going to have to lead the lynch today.
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • ShadoWolfe
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 171

                                #2220
                                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                                I work 9-6 mon-fri so real time interaction has been tough for me to engage in. I'm not quite sure what you mean by the rest - it's not like I haven't been talking about the game.
                                Talking about the game and actively trying to solve it are different. I don't remember reading an instance of you making a serious push this entire game. Even your recent suggestion that we lynch dadcop seemed halfhearted. People play differently, so I don't want to jump down your throat about it, but you just seem so damn neutral about everything.

                                Last phase, you asked if people were just going to policy lynch Pazz if he didn't show up and noted that it was bad. More votes piled up, but you didn't bring it up again. When the time extension rolled around, you made a joke about having all that extra time to do nothing in, and then said something like "long hair don't care" and didn't vote, excusing yourself by arguing that the wagons aren't worth looking atnif no one else was ever up. Fact is, if you thought someone else should've been lynched, you could've brought it up in the hours preceding EoD.

                                It really just looks like you're playing while floating on being townread without making an effort to scumhunt. That's usually scummy, because (and I know you know this) town should never sit around hoping other people will solve the game for them.
                                What's the deal?





                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                                Comment

                                Working...