TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dadcop2
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2016
    • 229

    #2296
    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    dadcop is literally on me because he doesn't like me and thinks I'm pretentious, and because I voted him.
    i don't care who you voted for. i think your tone is scummy, and i don't like the way you try to get me to elaborate on certain posts where there's nothing for me to elaborate on. you just want to look like you're doing something

    Comment

    • danceflashrevo
      scumfan is scared of aa
      • Sep 2007
      • 488

      #2297
      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

      I wish I knew whether or not pete was saying things... or at least trying to.

      Why are you here?

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #2298
        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
        The potential for missing is always there though.
        True but the phrase "too good to be true" is what I think when I see people like storn and dad. It's a crapshoot and that frustrates me. When I go on danceguy however it feels better because here's a guy whos been in neutral the whole game with almost no pressure on him and when I go at him he does the equivalent of folding like a house of cards. He saw my concerns last day and did nothing to address them.
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • ShadoWolfe
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2009
          • 171

          #2299
          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

          We all need to be on the same person at T-5.





          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
          Originally posted by YoshL
          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #2300
            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
            DFR place a vote.
            Assuming you mean one that probably matters more than storn....

            dadcop more than dance rn. might change at eoeod

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • danceflashrevo
              scumfan is scared of aa
              • Sep 2007
              • 488

              #2301
              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              True but the phrase "too good to be true" is what I think when I see people like storn and dad. It's a crapshoot and that frustrates me. When I go on danceguy however it feels better because here's a guy whos been in neutral the whole game with almost no pressure on him and when I go at him he does the equivalent of folding like a house of cards. He saw my concerns last day and did nothing to address them.
              I disagree with the whole twtbaf thing but I understand your reasoning.

              Why are you here?

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5401

                #2302
                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                if it's between dadcop2 and dAnce I'm going dAnce

                I don't want to choose between them but that exit and the way he responded about being lukewarm with being lukewarm makes dAnce a pretty legit lynch idea
                ​

                Comment

                • dadcop2
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2016
                  • 229

                  #2303
                  Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                  i'm fine with voting dance

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #2304
                    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                    Dad could be a thing and I won't oppose if thats what everyone wants but he had some good insight yesterday that I seriously mind melded with. It gives me pause to think before and tips things in his favor
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5401

                      #2305
                      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                      Also MML conspicuously disappeared with his vote still on me.

                      This is some seriously scummy shenanigans
                      said I was stepping away

                      came back

                      posted more then enough to informly place my vote and have my eye on the time


                      get triggered if you want
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #2306
                        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                        EOD in 10 mins

                        10:00 good 10:01 bad bad bad
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • danceflashrevo
                          scumfan is scared of aa
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 488

                          #2307
                          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                          as time ticks i'm trending danceguy, timer ticked off of him for being active..........

                          Why are you here?

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #2308
                            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            if it's between dadcop2 and dAnce I'm going dAnce

                            I don't want to choose between them but that exit and the way he responded about being lukewarm with being lukewarm makes dAnce a pretty legit lynch idea
                            In your perfect world who would u want dead
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5401

                              #2309
                              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                              Oh come on dAnce give me a reason to vote Shado again fuck

                              Shado tomorrow you'll gonna have to convince me you're town
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #2310
                                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                                Oh still carrying that flame got it
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...