TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5401

    #2416
    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    Hey MML I've got a question I want you to answer quickly. Let me know when you're back or give me an exact time to ask it because I want you to answer in a minute or less from me asking.
    Sorry got to chatting with a bud. Here and it looks like you are too so ask away

    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
    @me?
    yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah
    ​

    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #2417
      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

      @MML I'm gonna post the question at exactly 3 45 server time. Please answer in 120 seconds or less.





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5401

        #2418
        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
        @MML I'm gonna post the question at exactly 3 45 server time. Please answer in 120 seconds or less.
        Man this better be good stuff
        ​

        Comment

        • ShadoWolfe
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2009
          • 171

          #2419
          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          So me and dAnce actually prayed to be wolf, because we wanted to both be wolf this game because it'll be fun but my shit luck got me being a VT again.

          dAnce has much better luck then I do so I feel his prayers where answered

          Therefore dAnce is probably a wolf.

          I'm ready to insta when you guys are
          Why'd you claim VT in your second post? That's not something I've ever seen you do early game before, let alone in your second post, so what's different here?





          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
          Originally posted by YoshL
          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5401

            #2420
            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

            I didn't, it was a shitpost.
            ​

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5401

              #2421
              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

              It's almost like I keep saying that
              ​

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #2422
                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                Fun fact: Just by rereading myself, I'm coming to the conclusion that ShadoWolfe is probably town as well.

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5401

                  #2423
                  Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                  Like me and Pazz already played did this already
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5401

                    #2424
                    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                    Also I fuck up words when I type fast
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • ShadoWolfe
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 171

                      #2425
                      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                      .. Fine. Dammit, I was hoping for more but it isnt ever that easy huh





                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                      Comment

                      • ShadoWolfe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 171

                        #2426
                        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                        Haku halfway done responding to your "points" and maaan are they reaching





                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #2427
                          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                          Haku halfway done responding to your "points" and maaan are they reaching
                          Yeah, I've been mostly regrouping these as a draft about what seemed odd to me.

                          Rereading myself made me realize how they're not really as incriminating as I thought it would be.

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5401

                            #2428
                            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                            .. Fine. Dammit, I was hoping for more but it isnt ever that easy huh
                            SunFan had a more fun question before he got me mislynched. If you're trying to copy his tactic then copy the fun parts too.
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • ShadoWolfe
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 171

                              #2429
                              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              SunFan had a more fun question before he got me mislynched. If you're trying to copy his tactic then copy the fun parts too.
                              When was this?





                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5401

                                #2430
                                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                                Last game.
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...