TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5401

    #2341
    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

    Ok

    These wolves are just fucking with me on the nightkills right now.


    It's interesting to think that Haku called the IC thing out and one of the wolves believed it so hardcore they acted on it (Which I mean, holy shit Haku was right about something) before they had a lynch wagon where someone could potentially be cleared. It brings to mind how dadcop2 was stuck on that IC detail all of yesterday.

    I don't think dAnce would choose Freezin randomly. Clearly Freezin must of been pushing the right buttons. I'll see if I can't find his last reads.
    ​

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #2342
      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      My pick for wolf team atm is dance, dadcop, and haku/dfr (last slot is hard for me to pick between)
      Here is the only thing close to reads I saw. I know he made a "reads" list sometime d0 or whenever but even he admits that he was basically slank hunting. When it came down to it he picked dAnce and dadcop2 has his top scum.

      Maybe dAnce felt like he got caught mostly because of Freezin and killed him to be an asshole? or maybe out of those four names are our other wolves?

      This setup wrecks my brain so fucking hard though. For all I know dAnce killed him because he was sure Freezin was town and actually has no close who his buddies are. Why did we vote for this?
      ​

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5401

        #2343
        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

        Underwhelmed by dadcop2 literally dropping in, saying the most generic well geez guys line he could think up and peacing the fuck out.
        ​

        Comment

        • danceflashrevo
          scumfan is scared of aa
          • Sep 2007
          • 488

          #2344
          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

          My head hurts....

          Why are you here?

          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #2345
            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

            MML interact with me

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • danceflashrevo
              scumfan is scared of aa
              • Sep 2007
              • 488

              #2346
              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

              1. Hakulyte - null
              2. AragakiAyase shadowwolfe - town
              6. danceflashrevo - town
              7. MixMasterLar - null
              10. dadcop2 - scum

              Is where I'm at now. Haku trending down because he's felt pretty absent to me and you could tinfoil him on the storn kill. I'm genuinely not sure on MML so I'd go on dadcop first.

              Why are you here?

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #2347
                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                PSA: don't vote until EoD

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5401

                  #2348
                  Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                  What you wanna know DFR?
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • danceflashrevo
                    scumfan is scared of aa
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 488

                    #2349
                    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                    that you're town or wolf. just tell me which one ugh

                    Why are you here?

                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #2350
                      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                      oh actually, this is hella unrelated but wtf is your avi from, i've been trying to figure this out for the past few games lmfao

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5401

                        #2351
                        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                        Haku trending down because he's felt pretty absent to me and you could tinfoil him on the storn kill.
                        He's no one absent then you frm my point of view, although it has been awhile.

                        Haku making the IC post probably doesn't help us out as much as it would otherwise. If it's alighment indicative I would suspect that he would be more self conscience to say it as wolf and would have simply acted on it instead.

                        Unless his partners kept overriding his vote and he was trying to signal them Pancakes and Bullshit this setup is hell fuck

                        I don't know, him not being here is worse then him making that post IMHO
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #2352
                          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                          Hello, I am here. I have a lot of questions and you probably do as well.

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #2353
                            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #2354
                              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                              Hi Haku

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5401

                                #2355
                                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                Hello, I am here. I have a lot of questions and you probably do as well.
                                Ask away
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...