TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dadcop2
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2016
    • 229

    #2521
    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Do you fucking read backwards? How dod you miss the two that came first and was headlined by a big ass font?

    "Feel" here is a sarcastic quip that means you're not answering my questions and are cherry picking them.
    wait, are you fucked in the head? are you being serious here? you say i skip over your questions, and then you bring up the two with the "big ass font" that i CLEARLY addressed? i was gonna get back to you but if you're not gonna read my responses anyway and try to MAKE shit up for the sake of attacking me, i'm not gonna bother with you. fuck the fuck off, gopnik

    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #2522
      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      "they're not really as incriminating as I thought it would be" and "I posted garbage" sounds about the same thing to me.
      The contradiction is in, "I thought they were incriminating", and "I knew I posted garbage".

      One of them admits you were making a push because you thought you had something incriminating, and the other tries to dismiss it all away as though you knew you had nothing and just wanted to test my reaction.





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #2523
        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

        "I knew I posted garbage" implies "after rereading myself".

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #2524
          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by dadcop2
          wait, are you fucked in the head? are you being serious here? you say i skip over your questions, and then you bring up the two with the "big ass font" that i CLEARLY addressed? i was gonna get back to you but if you're not gonna read my responses anyway and try to MAKE shit up for the sake of attacking me, i'm not gonna bother with you. fuck the fuck off, gopnik
          o__O

          Comment

          • dadcop2
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2016
            • 229

            #2525
            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
            Lol. Okay, you've put in little effort. Can you answer my question about why you haven't been visibly scumhunting or trying to solve the game now?

            Your new reason for thinking I'm scum is that you don't like my interactions with Haku and are taking his side on that. His side is that he thinks I'm town. ???
            pretty sure he thought you were scum when he did push you, and came to the conclusion you're town. the way you're pushing him beyond that is what i don't like. idk though, maybe ill give it another once over and try to see what sparked your suspicion on him.

            §visibly§ scumhunting? i'm pretty sure this is a loaded question. you WANT me to say "i'm a wolf", "i don't care", "i haven't been trying", or something along those lines. that's what you're trying to get at. i won't answer loaded questions

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5401

              #2526
              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

              I meant this one.

              Oh and hey I missed a dadcop post somehow I think? wow ok.

              Originally posted by dadcop2
              no, i didn't make that argument before, and i didn't feel that i had to because there were other factors beyond activity that made me think those players were wolves. [1]

              what shortened names do i have? i checked dadcop, dad, and cop. what else do you want me to check? farmercrops2? [2]

              see my above argument about the 'too defensive' double standard [3]

              yes, i'm aware of how everyone stands with everyone right now and that i'm not the only main target but dfr is too [4]
              1 - Always give all your reasons out, don't hold back. You'll just look like a dumbshit later if you give the impression that you're adding stuff on.

              2 - I would like you to check the entire thread ideally.

              3 - When the entirety of your content is you responding to shitpost and being defensive, what do you expect people to remember you for? Besides, not everyone here does that.

              4 - You're not too convincing to be honest.
              ​

              Comment

              • ShadoWolfe
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 171

                #2527
                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                "I knew I posted garbage" implies "after rereading myself".
                Not when you're using it as the reasoning for making the first post in the first place, hence "I knew I posted garbage in the first place, I was mostly trying to reaction test you more than anything".

                Why're you lying about your reasoning?





                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                Originally posted by YoshL
                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #2528
                  Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                  Not when you're using it as the reasoning for making the first post in the first place, hence "I knew I posted garbage in the first place, I was mostly trying to reaction test you more than anything".

                  Why're you lying about your reasoning?
                  I've been too lazy about double checking myself.

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5401

                    #2529
                    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by dadcop2
                    wait, are you fucked in the head? are you being serious here? you say i skip over your questions, and then you bring up the two with the "big ass font" that i CLEARLY addressed? i was gonna get back to you but if you're not gonna read my responses anyway and try to MAKE shit up for the sake of attacking me, i'm not gonna bother with you. fuck the fuck off, gopnik
                    I actually did miss it somehow. I saw it when I went back to get a link for Shado.

                    My responses to them are posted above. Please answer them

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    "I knew I posted garbage" implies "after rereading myself".
                    How many posts did you make before clearing this up again?
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #2530
                      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      How many posts did you make before clearing this up again?
                      Enough to forget about the order and why it's important in the first place.

                      Yes, I didn't proofread myself over that.

                      Comment

                      • ShadoWolfe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 171

                        #2531
                        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I've been too lazy about double checking myself.
                        ????
                        You lied about your reasoning because.. you've been too lazy about double checking yourself?!

                        What the actual fuck am I supposed to do here Haku, other than lynch you for lying?





                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #2532
                          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                          ????
                          You lied about your reasoning because.. you've been too lazy about double checking yourself?!

                          What the actual fuck am I supposed to do here Haku, other than lynch you for lying?
                          I didn't pay attention because and I told you the truth after.

                          What am I supposed to do? Lynch myself for making human mistakes?

                          The pace that these posts are appearing is faster than what I can normally process in terms of translating/reading/comprehending.

                          These derps are bound to happen.

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5401

                            #2533
                            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                            Reminder not to vote Haku until EoD because policy is to use all of our time and yatta yatta FUCK ME I'm stepping away from this game for a few hours
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5401

                              #2534
                              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                              Please get back to me tho dadcop2

                              Anyway lynch is probably going to be Haku but he's got like 24 hours to climb out of that hole so I guess I'll let him have it
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • dadcop2
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2016
                                • 229

                                #2535
                                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                I meant this one.

                                Oh and hey I missed a dadcop post somehow I think? wow ok.



                                1 - Always give all your reasons out, don't hold back. You'll just look like a dumbshit later if you give the impression that you're adding stuff on.

                                2 - I would like you to check the entire thread ideally.

                                3 - When the entirety of your content is you responding to shitpost and being defensive, what do you expect people to remember you for? Besides, not everyone here does that.

                                4 - You're not too convincing to be honest.
                                1. ok

                                2. there wasn't anything good on the previous day either

                                3. that was a shitpost? none of shado's posts come off as shitposts to me. he's too much of a turbonerd to do that

                                4. what do you want me to respond to here?

                                and concerning haku, i changed my mind on him. some of the things shado pointed out aren't actually that nitpicky to me and legitimately show issues with his statements.

                                Comment

                                Working...