TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #2536
    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

    Give me a list of reasons about what that hole is about.

    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #2537
      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I didn't pay attention because and I told you the truth after.

      What am I supposed to do? Lynch myself for making human mistakes?

      The pace that these posts are appearing is faster than what I can normally process in terms of translating/reading/comprehending.

      These derps are bound to happen.
      Kaay I'm going to have to step away and reexamine when I get back because I'm like gonna explode with ??? and don't want to tunnel myself into a wall here





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • ShadoWolfe
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2009
        • 171

        #2538
        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        Give me a list of reasons about what that hole is about.
        I think you just called them "derps", and I've spent the last day doing exactly what you just asked him to do.





        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
        Originally posted by YoshL
        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #2539
          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by dadcop2
          and concerning haku, i changed my mind on him. some of the things shado pointed out aren't actually that nitpicky to me and legitimately show issues with his statements.
          Oh, I'm actually curious now. What made you change your mind exactly?

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #2540
            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
            I'm like gonna explode with ??? and don't want to tunnel myself into a wall here
            Well, now I can say with confidence that I had an "egregious miscalculation".

            #gotta keep the shitposting alive

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #2541
              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

              I see everyone went back to the best meta.

              Not posting anything.

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #2542
                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                i've been catching up for the past few minutes sh

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #2543
                  Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                  and i can honestly say I'm confused and will have to reread the past few pages after this shower i'm about to take.

                  haku you had two distinct cases on shado/aa which one did you want me to respond to point by point

                  dadcop what do you want me to explain exactly about my reads.

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #2544
                    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                    haku you had two distinct cases on shado/aa which one did you want me to respond to point by point
                    At this point, just say what you think about this entire situation, anything that may be odd to you.

                    I don't want to look into these posts again. It gave me more trouble than anything.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #2545
                      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                      @MML, if you feel like doing this tomorrow, I'm up for it.

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Then explain that to me and not like, half of this other stuff you're saying.


                      ......Even if that's true, why not just offer to answer questions in real time or ramble to yourself and post whatever you freeform? As a town that's far easier and less scummy to go about it.
                      Probably just going to sleep now because activity dropped.

                      Comment

                      • danceflashrevo
                        scumfan is scared of aa
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 488

                        #2546
                        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                        haku wait i'm typing up a post nooo

                        Why are you here?

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #2547
                          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                          I'm still around.

                          Comment

                          • danceflashrevo
                            scumfan is scared of aa
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 488

                            #2548
                            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            At this point, just say what you think about this entire situation, anything that may be odd to you.

                            I don't want to look into these posts again. It gave me more trouble than anything.
                            Lmao fair enough. I'll just start pg. 124 and work my way up putting thoughts where they might be needed.

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            It makes me want to believe there's at least a wolf in you{dadcop}/DFR and/or (1 or 0) in MML/ShadoWolfe.
                            This literally just says there's 2 wolves and whoever isn't you[haku].

                            Originally posted by dadcop2
                            i mean you can be productive and still be a wolf. productivity isn't entirely alignment indicative
                            It's not the fact of being productive or not. It's the motive and intention of the productivity, and also the results.

                            Originally posted by dadcop2
                            yeah thats true, but honestly how much of it is really content? i went back to the last couple pages after this day started and ctrl+f'd my name. apart from a couple things from mml mentioning how i was stuck on storn being ic all day(i wasn't i had literally like 2 posts about that), and how he didn't like me leaving the thread when nobody else posted anything and i had to go do shit, all posts that included me were statements along the lines of "dadcop is scum", or "dadcop should be lynched". uh yeah, real detailed stuff there man. great content keep it up.
                            The fear with you is we really don't have anything to go off of, that's what's scummy. There's nothing pro-town for you in my book. I've had you practically null up until now and I feel like other people have as well, or labelled you as scum.

                            Originally posted by dadcop2
                            l o l there's a pretty serious double standard here. as soon as i defend myself, someone will call me out on being too defensive and therefore a wolf
                            Incorrect.

                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                            This game is dead because of you and others refusing to play it.
                            The post that sparked your outburst. Right here he is genuinely frustrated by the inactivity and lackluster attempt by us. Not even you specifically, just general everyone.

                            Originally posted by dadcop2
                            refusing to play rofl
                            or maybe its cuz im not a NEET? i have shit to do. sorry if me not checking on this 24/7 bothers you
                            Throwing this out is completely uncalled for. It feels like a punch compared to the simple frustration that shado put out. This is overly defensive. Especially because it wasn't a direct attack on you.

                            You can be defensive without being too defensive. It's called just defending yourself and not retaliating in such an ad hominem manner.

                            Originally posted by dadcop2
                            even so, as i pointed out before, i have no real §reasons§ to debunk. people's posts about me today can pretty much be boiled down to "DADCOP BAD !!"

                            dfr is looking weird. does that last reads list you posted (#2346) include a town claim? why? and shado is town? why?
                            Disregard what I said about what you meant by my reads list. I didn't catch this the first time. I think it's because you had quoted someone else and then asked me a question, mb.

                            Code:
                            1. Hakulyte - null
                            2. AragakiAyase shadowwolfe - town
                            6. danceflashrevo - town
                            7. MixMasterLar - null
                            10. dadcop2 - scum
                            The reads in question. Yeah I am claiming town. Because I am town. And I'd like to look at the active player list like this so I can use PoE to find out who the wolves are. This was my stance at the beginning of the phase. Shado is listed as town because AA and shado not really doing anything scummy imo. Haku dropped from town to null because I have to reevaluate people because this is final 5.

                            About the Haku/shado argument. I agree that it looks like he's backpedaling. I can't say that I really have a very strong opinion on it yet. I wanna see how it develops (on page 125 rn).

                            Originally posted by dadcop2
                            dfr is on the table until he explains his last reads list, and you're on because i don't like your interactions with haku and i'm taking his side on that. you're really nitpicking his posts in a way i think is unnecessary. yeah, he gave you 5 reasons why he pushed you. are all 5 of them mutually exclusive? no
                            So because he's just being the aggressor you're scum reading him? Have you been scumreading MML all along? Why is he scum because he's going after haku? Nitpicking is kinda important at this point in the game.

                            Originally posted by dadcop2
                            i'd view dfr as a bit of an oddball still but not necessarily quite as scummy
                            This is really confusing. Especially when you're gonna see how simply the reads were explained. Where does that put you for the phase if I'm not as scummy and an oddball?

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            Why would I argue when what he's saying fits with what I've been trying to do?
                            At this point he just kinda looks caught.

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I'm being confused about why there's no reevaluation going on.
                            There's... a lot of reevaluating happening. Specifically on you being a wolf at this rate lmao

                            Pg. 126 just kinda read to me... strangely. Haku seems kinda defeated definitely. The mood or emotion definitely changed.

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            Yes, I didn't proofread myself over that.
                            Why did you have a need to proofread?

                            Originally posted by dadcop2
                            and concerning haku, i changed my mind on him. some of the things shado pointed out aren't actually that nitpicky to me and legitimately show issues with his statements.
                            Why are you flipflopping on haku? Are you now reading shado town?

                            Why are you here?

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #2549
                              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                              Hi haku how are you this evening/morning

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #2550
                                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                                Why did you have a need to proofread?
                                To make sure I don't write typos because we can't edit posts.

                                Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                                Hi haku how are you this evening/morning
                                I pretty much gave a reason to everyone to scum read me without really changing anything about the state of the game. Not my best day.

                                ShadoWolfe moved from town to even townier than MML for me.

                                Looks like you did something, gj to you.

                                Comment

                                Working...