TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #2551
    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    To make sure I don't write typos because we can't edit posts.
    So not content based? More grammatically based?

    Looks like you did something, gj to you.
    ?

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #2552
      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by danceflashrevo
      At this point he just kinda looks caught.
      Well, I went into unknown territory on a mylo to push about trying to find a way to make myself look town while explaining why I changed my mind about AA not being a wolf, but town because I thought it was a fun idea.

      Now I have to explain my alignment based on this action.

      I honestly have no idea what to do about this outside of telling you that this is really just as stupid as what it looks like.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #2553
        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
        So not content based? More grammatically based
        Yeah. If you're going to point out what ShadoWolfe pointed out about contradictions, I really have nothing else I can tell you outside of me not being attentive to my own posts.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #2554
          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          Well, I went into unknown territory on a mylo to push about trying to find a way to make myself look town while explaining why I changed my mind about AA not being a wolf, but town because I thought it was a fun idea.
          fmpov, this wasn't supposed to be alignment indicative because of how it doesn't really make sense as both alignment.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #2555
            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

            I regret it and started being defeatist because I said that this would help others town read me and it's clearly not the case.

            Comment

            • danceflashrevo
              scumfan is scared of aa
              • Sep 2007
              • 488

              #2556
              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

              It reads very weird because you were going into the case trying to prove why he's scum when you were saying he's town. I don't... get it...

              Why are you here?

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #2557
                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                It reads very weird because you were going into the case trying to prove why he's scum when you were saying he's town. I don't... get it...
                I had left overs reads about AA before ShadoWolfe replaced him and I wanted to talk about them.
                I ended up town reading ShadoWolfe after rereading my own posts and realizing how much I don't make sense.
                The stupid part is that I went on anyway and presented it to him because I wanted to see how he would react to it.
                The awkwardness after is the result of this.

                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #2558
                  Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                  i see

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #2559
                    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                    I don't really see anything else in your quotes about me that I don't agree on.

                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #2560
                      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                      and you'd say you still have mml and shadow as your top town right?

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • danceflashrevo
                        scumfan is scared of aa
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 488

                        #2561
                        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                        well as your other town

                        Why are you here?

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #2562
                          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                          and you'd say you still have mml and shadow as your top town right?
                          It's ShadoWolfe > MML > DFR/dadcop2 at this point.

                          The only variation is that MML and ShadoWolfe changed places for me, but they're both still town for pushing the obvious push.

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5401

                            #2563
                            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                            The only serious question I can think to ask at this juncture is how likely is Haku to try and make that push as town?

                            To be fair him tryharding is a wolftell, and while I believed that he was trying to improve his towngame --- which added more serious minded posts to his repertoire (I even defended Haku for it this game) --- this last push simply looks like classic Wolf Haku trying an ill conceived big dick play to swing the game back in scum's favor. Haku, you tried this same thing Turbo IV.

                            I would normally try to find Haku's partner through the timing of his push but this setup makes that pretty pointless so meh.

                            My money is on Haku and dadcop2 at this point in the game. If I'm wrong about one of them then it's probably dadcop2 to be honest although he's a pretty bad town if he is one. Shado looks good coming out of this interaction and DFR has the benefit of my d0 tone read and not looking red when parked next to the other two.

                            My vote is likely going Haku within the last hour of the phase. I think he's safer then dadcop2 at the moment. If you object to that lynch you have 18 hours to make your case.
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5401

                              #2564
                              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                              BTW if all goes well then I will be sleeping in (have a bit of a fever and need the rest) followed by possibly recording new Let's Plays for youtube, so while I'll be here for EoD it may be around 8 or 9 server time and (as usual on Tuesdays) on mobile.
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #2565
                                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                The only serious question I can think to ask at this juncture is how likely is Haku to try and make that push as town?

                                To be fair him tryharding is a wolftell, and while I believed that he was trying to improve his towngame --- which added more serious minded posts to his repertoire (I even defended Haku for it this game) --- this last push simply looks like classic Wolf Haku trying an ill conceived big dick play to swing the game back in scum's favor. Haku, you tried this same thing Turbo IV.

                                I would normally try to find Haku's partner through the timing of his push but this setup makes that pretty pointless so meh.

                                My money is on Haku and dadcop2 at this point in the game. If I'm wrong about one of them then it's probably dadcop2 to be honest although he's a pretty bad town if he is one. Shado looks good coming out of this interaction and DFR has the benefit of my d0 tone read and not looking red when parked next to the other two.

                                My vote is likely going Haku within the last hour of the phase. I think he's safer then dadcop2 at the moment. If you object to that lynch you have 18 hours to make your case.
                                I have two questions.

                                Why would I do all of this as a wolf ?
                                What am I even trying to push here ?

                                Comment

                                Working...