TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #2581
    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

    @ MML Follow by your two (and only two. None of this A/B this-n-that nonsense) scumreads and all the evidence you can think of on why it's those 2 and not the others.

    dadcop2: just read his entire iso and tell me that's a town trying to solve this game.

    DFR: reread the thread and focus your attention on his interactions with danceguy.

    (I know rereading 100 pages sucks, but you'll be surprised)

    I plan to go sleep now, I'll revisit them later on.

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #2582
      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

      ps: insta is 3, hold your votes no matter what.

      Comment

      • ShadoWolfe
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2009
        • 171

        #2583
        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

        Dadcop2 left as soon as MML said Haku was the probable lynch and hasn't returned. At least Haku's trying here..

        DFR hasn't done much all phase either





        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
        Originally posted by YoshL
        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #2584
          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

          It's been 7 hours and the only one who posted something since this point is ShadoWolfe ugh.

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          BTW if all goes well then I will be sleeping in (have a bit of a fever and need the rest) followed by possibly recording new Let's Plays for youtube, so while I'll be here for EoD it may be around 8 or 9 server time and (as usual on Tuesdays) on mobile.
          Well, MML has a reason.

          Comment

          • ShadoWolfe
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2009
            • 171

            #2585
            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            It's been 7 hours and the only one who posted something since this point is ShadoWolfe ugh.


            Well, MML has a reason.
            I think everyone's content to watch you get lynched. Which worries me as much as how everyone was content to let dadcop get lynched.

            This is just really hard because all the normal tools of evaluating scumteams are gone, so everyone is suspect.





            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
            Originally posted by YoshL
            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

            Comment

            • danceflashrevo
              scumfan is scared of aa
              • Sep 2007
              • 488

              #2586
              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

              Waiting for dadcop's response to me.

              Haku is confusing but I don't see him doing that much work in attempt to prove himself town as wolf. I think it's really stupid that effort is defined as his scum tell for other people.

              Why are you here?

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #2587
                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                I probably won't lynch haku here.

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • ShadoWolfe
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 171

                  #2588
                  Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                  Waiting for dadcop's response to me.

                  Haku is confusing but I don't see him doing that much work in attempt to prove himself town as wolf. I think it's really stupid that effort is defined as his scum tell for other people.
                  ... Have you seen his wolf games?

                  As wolf, he literally has done entire reviews of the game with ISOs on all relevant players with like 6 posts linked per person and referenced by number with his commentary.

                  I'm not saying read him as wolfy because effort. I'm just saying don't clear him because of it, either.





                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #2589
                    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                    Waiting for dadcop's response to me.

                    Haku is confusing but I don't see him doing that much work in attempt to prove himself town as wolf. I think it's really stupid that effort is defined as his scum tell for other people.
                    If I'm wrong about you, it means it's dadcop2/MML and that could potentially make sense based on yesterday votes on ShadoWolfe, but I'm going to go check what I can find about you anyway just to be safe.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #2590
                      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                      I'm not saying read him as wolfy because effort. I'm just saying don't clear him because of it, either.
                      Yeah, DFR has this habit of being too lenient with me regardless of alignment. It's one of the things that I have against him this game.

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5401

                        #2591
                        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                        I didn't get to sleep in and I am pissed as fuck about it.

                        I don't know if I like everything Haku said ("This could also be done as town" really should be elaborated on) but by damn I like that he tried.

                        Also, while Shado beat me to saying this I noticed dadcop2 doesn't think he needs to show anymore. Really hoping Dadcop comes back because I want more interactions with him before EoD.
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • danceflashrevo
                          scumfan is scared of aa
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 488

                          #2592
                          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                          ... Have you seen his wolf games?

                          As wolf, he literally has done entire reviews of the game with ISOs on all relevant players with like 6 posts linked per person and referenced by number with his commentary.

                          I'm not saying read him as wolfy because effort. I'm just saying don't clear him because of it, either.
                          It's been a bit. I know what he's done, I'm just saying look at intention here. Look at purity here.

                          Why are you here?

                          Comment

                          • ShadoWolfe
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 171

                            #2593
                            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                            I'd like to see dadcop's analysis of Haku this phase, including a paragraph specific to Haku's interaction with me, and a paragraph specific to his interaction with MML. I'd also like his thoughts on DFR's response.

                            Everyone has written walls, dadcop. Please help us carry this through and bring it home by being willing to write a few paragraphs on your thoughts.





                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                            Comment

                            • ShadoWolfe
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 171

                              #2594
                              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                              DFR, you've defended Haku for effortposting twice now since his first response.

                              Can you please go over Haku's interaction with me and the interaction with MML and write a couple paragraphs of analysis as well? You shared a little with Haku, but those were really brief and I want to see your thoughts in a little more depth.





                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #2595
                                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                                It's been a bit. I know what he's done, I'm just saying look at intention here. Look at purity here.
                                I think I know what's going on here.

                                DFR is trying to pocket me in case he dies, flip wolf and this goes to F3.
                                The reason would be to associate his flip with mine so you guys have more reasons to lynch me next phase.

                                dadcop2 will probably go like "I don't like Haku because he doesn't like me anymore, lynch him" and you guys will be stuck picking between a coin toss and me who did that big derp.

                                Comment

                                Working...