TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5401

    #2236
    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by dadcop2
    that's entirely based off his posts
    That's not the impression I got from reading it.
    ​

    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #2237
      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by dadcop2
      you conveniently ignored my point on you withholding information

      dance voted pazzaz and then unvoted

      this game is dead, and i'm not dealing with you, sperg
      ShadoWolfe
      I had already addressed and debunked that when MML brought it up. I wasn't withholding information, I was voluteering it.

      This game is dead because of you and others refusing to play it.





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • ShadoWolfe
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2009
        • 171

        #2238
        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        That's not the impression I got from reading it.
        Yeah me neither. His reads list looks like it was put together to try to make it seem like he's doing something, without caring about verifying if what he's saying is true.
        Not just the storn bit, but also the DFR coasting thing (dfr's been way more active than him) and the haku comment, and the dAnce thing





        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
        Originally posted by YoshL
        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

        Comment

        • ShadoWolfe
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2009
          • 171

          #2239
          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by dadcop2
          i respond to whatever stands out to me. otherwise, i'm not gonna bother putting out a mostly null read list. that might change soon though
          Dadcop, what changed in the last 24hrs to make your "mostly null read list" get filled in fully with three scum and the rest town?





          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
          Originally posted by YoshL
          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

          Comment

          • dadcop2
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2016
            • 229

            #2240
            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
            I had already addressed and debunked that when MML brought it up. I wasn't withholding information, I was voluteering it.

            This game is dead because of you and others refusing to play it.
            refusing to play rofl
            or maybe its cuz im not a NEET? i have shit to do. sorry if me not checking on this 24/7 bothers you

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5401

              #2241
              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
              I was voluteering it.
              uh.

              *deep breath*

              hm

              ...
              ​

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5401

                #2242
                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by dadcop2
                or maybe its cuz im not a NEET?
                Your fucking username is dadcop2
                ​

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5401

                  #2243
                  Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                  That was harsh.


                  What I mean is


                  You're lame and exclude lameness and maybe you should stop being lame.
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5401

                    #2244
                    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                    And what I also mean is

                    excrete lameness*
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #2245
                      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      dAnce,

                      Concisely tell me why dadcop2 should die before you today. If you already said something that you think is good enough to satisfy my question, then quote it.
                      If I get mislynched then the game is essentially over, so that is not the wording I would use

                      But to answer why I think dadcop is the lynch here: biggest thing I wanna emphasize is the post I quoted and mentioned tone. I think it was unnatural and I think it speaks for itself

                      Comment

                      • ShadoWolfe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 171

                        #2246
                        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                        EoD -117mins





                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #2247
                          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                          Yeah ill be around shadow. Catching up while working atm. I won't be active till an hour from now when I'm off
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • danceflashrevo
                            scumfan is scared of aa
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 488

                            #2248
                            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by dadcop2
                            refusing to play rofl
                            or maybe its cuz im not a NEET? i have shit to do. sorry if me not checking on this 24/7 bothers you
                            this is.... overly defensive

                            Why are you here?

                            Comment

                            • dadcop2
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2016
                              • 229

                              #2249
                              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Your fucking username is dadcop2
                              yeah, and? it's a great name

                              Comment

                              • ShadoWolfe
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 171

                                #2250
                                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by dadcop2
                                yeah, and? it's a great name
                                Anawer my question please.





                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                                Comment

                                Working...