TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #2251
    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

    surprise watson didn't win woo

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • dadcop2
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2016
      • 229

      #2252
      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
      Dadcop, what changed in the last 24hrs to make your "mostly null read list" get filled in fully with three scum and the rest town?
      i did some reading and thinking? what do you want me to say here? rofl

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5401

        #2253
        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        If I get mislynched then the game is essentially over, so that is not the wording I would use

        But to answer why I think dadcop is the lynch here: biggest thing I wanna emphasize is the post I quoted and mentioned tone. I think it was unnatural and I think it speaks for itself
        So

        Just the tone?

        That's it?
        ​

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #2254
          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          So

          Just the tone?

          That's it?
          You're either undervaluing the ability to look at an isolated post and tell if it's something they're far less likely to say as town, or you're just looking for something to attack

          Comment

          • dadcop2
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2016
            • 229

            #2255
            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
            You're either undervaluing the ability to look at an isolated post and tell if it's something they're far less likely to say as town, or you're just looking for something to attack
            attack??? wher???????

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5401

              #2256
              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
              You're either undervaluing the ability to look at an isolated post and tell if it's something they're far less likely to say as town, or you're just looking for something to attack
              I could also be confirming if you're entire push on this guy is simply a toneread or not.

              I don't know how I'm undervaluing you determining if you can tell what somebody I am 99% sure you've never played with before would say that and I probably would have added an insult if it was an attack
              ​

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #2257
                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                If I get mislynched then the game is essentially over, so that is not the wording I would use

                But to answer why I think dadcop is the lynch here: biggest thing I wanna emphasize is the post I quoted and mentioned tone. I think it was unnatural and I think it speaks for itself
                Not good enough
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #2258
                  Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                  Explain your point, don't make me do the work for you
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5401

                    #2259
                    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                    brb 15 minutes
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #2260
                      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                      You don't owe me anything at all. By signing up to this game, though, you did make a commitment to help your team win. If town, that does usually mean sharing your thoughts and providing your reasoning for em.
                      Originally posted by dadcop2
                      my team? i have to just ASSUME you're on my team?
                      1) shado said nothing about being on the same team
                      2) given that dadcop had nothing to say about shado's post except what he said here, and he did quote it and dedicate a post to it, it reads as a conscious attempt to display a town POV. the keyword being conscious, meaning it didn't come about naturally.

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #2261
                        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                        This is as much as I can do atm, the responsibility of reading me correctly falls on yall

                        Comment

                        • ShadoWolfe
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 171

                          #2262
                          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                          Omw home. The dearth of posts rn is tragic





                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                          Comment

                          • danceflashrevo
                            scumfan is scared of aa
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 488

                            #2263
                            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                            Well I don't really know what to say right now. Storns been shitty all day. I've seen him in and out so many times. His coming back at me is pretty WIFOMy. Dadcop's reads to me like he wants to fit the trends. I have no reason to move my vote.

                            Why are you here?

                            Comment

                            • ShadoWolfe
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 171

                              #2264
                              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                              Well I don't really know what to say right now. Storns been shitty all day. I've seen him in and out so many times. His coming back at me is pretty WIFOMy. Dadcop's reads to me like he wants to fit the trends. I have no reason to move my vote.
                              The trends? What do you mean?





                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                              Comment

                              • ShadoWolfe
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 171

                                #2265
                                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                                Also VC please?





                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                                Comment

                                Working...